IGNORED

Monomachine Compilation Tracks

amazing tunes, peeps! :music:

a lot of really strong stuff on here. really intricate sound design & beat programming.

+ i never heard drums coming from the monomachine that sounded this good before!

this comp really shows off the diversity of this synth. people saying the mm is a one trick pony... :nope:

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know much about bandcamp but if you allow it to be 'pay what you want' will it then add the people who've 'purchased' it to be underneath? Does this even matter? Just thought it would look good to have some support on it. 

Also tried not to have favourites but who made Ov Mountains and Juice? Wicked tracks. 

I don't know much about bandcamp but if you allow it to be 'pay what you want' will it then add the people who've 'purchased' it to be underneath? Does this even matter? Just thought it would look good to have some support on it. 

Also tried not to have favourites but who made Ov Mountains and Juice? Wicked tracks. 

I thought of that, but I didn't want to have to deal with divvying up any monies if people paid.

I thought of that, but I didn't want to have to deal with divvying up any monies if people paid.

You could keep any money made to one side for a charity donation or towards a monomachine sample pack that we can all download/share for future compilations? Anyone agree/disagree? 

Guest Chesney

Moog seems a weird one as it's a n elektron comp. Maybe save enough up to get it pressed to vinyl for the artists on the comp. Or just some decent ethical charity.

lol, I went on Elektronauts to see what people thought about the AK reverb and every point was a negative one, how it didn't work or the layout of the synth was wrong. Any excuse to make music I guess... 

Guest Chesney

Yeah, forum people need to stop letting forum life take over making music, it seems more evident on there. I registered on the older site when I first got the A4 to keep up on delivery and bugs etc. Didn't hang around after as it was not a fun place to be.

I stick around to try to help the people who just don't grasp some of the more basic features of the machines, but even that is met by hostility, from people who are convinced that things should work one way and we're all wrong if we try to explain why it doesn't.

Oh yeah, and people complaining about stupid shit "missing" from their machines is a tale as old as time (or at least as old as machines having easily updated firmware). Just fkn make music and shut up! If it's not to your tastes, get something else or make it yourself!

It's might be easier to nitpick engineering merits than creative ones on gear forums.

On a charity, I'm cool with that. I generally promote skepticism and science based charities, but MacMillan is a great choice. 

'Name your price' is now enabled.

Where should I create a new thread for this comp? New and Upcoming Releases? Would that give notice for a sidebar player?

Where should I create a new thread for this comp? New and Upcoming Releases? Would that give notice for a sidebar player?

new and upcoming releases under ekt, yeah? as per getting it on sidebar i think you may need to reach out to jr direct (chen?)

you should probably add the note about all proceeds going to mcmillan in the description on bandcamp as well

Archived