IGNORED

Monomachine Compilation Tracks

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok really, letz do it! If paranerd is willing to master it...that'd be great. He knows his stuff.

Sean pls

Yes, of course I'll master it! And the MnM is the centre of my setup, I'll always have MnM tracks.

Guest Chesney

Make something new for the comp though, don't just use an old pattern/idea. Maybe we should have a loose theme to make sure we do this?

I'm not sure if I see the point of doing another one, but I do have another track lying around that I could submit. I probably can't make anything new though, since I'm getting deep into nord modular patching.. can we do a nord comp next? :D

We can do it or not, but why not? What can we say about mnm with one track? Also...imo Id be cool if we would make one compilation every 15-30 days; that'd be 12-24 comps per year and everyone of us could collect tracks in 1-3 albums, times, lets say, ten of us, 30 albums after a year and if could do that people would see we r sirius and others would want to participate and we d have 100 albums in next 2-3 yrs, 5-10 great ones (what would be fantastic)... That'd be a great base for a watmm lable. Ta-da! :)

If we agree to go with a next comp, paranerd, would you make a thread again?

Guest Chesney

I'd struggle to do a new MnM in 2 weeks as i'm starting to build a garden studio so most of my free time will be doing that.

We could do a discontinued elektron machine comp so either the MnM or MD.

I could easily rustle up a machinedrum track in no time.

We can do it or not, but why not? What can we say about mnm with one track? Also...imo Id be cool if we would make one compilation every 15-30 days; that'd be 12-24 comps per year and everyone of us could collect tracks in 1-3 albums, times, lets say, ten of us, 30 albums after a year and if could do that people would see we r sirius and others would want to participate and we d have 100 albums in next 2-3 yrs, 5-10 great ones (what would be fantastic)... That'd be a great base for a watmm lable. Ta-da! :)

If we agree to go with a next comp, paranerd, would you make a thread again?

I think giving a month or two of Summer time seems to be best right now though, from what I'm feeling in here.

I don't have any other Elektron gear, but I'm always game in mastering if you guys decide on another Elektron box compilation.

Guest Chesney

I'd be cool with 15th July too if I we could use either brother or sister of the silver twins. Anyone like/object to this idea?

hey guys, great stuff! we dropped juice's mnm track on our most recent ep of WATD - thanks to ladalaika for the tip. <3

skip to approx 2h 20min in to hear.

https://www.mixcloud.com/wearethedreamers/we-are-the-dreamers-radioshow-ep-21-barely-legal-with-live-jams-and-the-return-of-our-fave-vip/

• 6 months later...

Archived