This is wicked. Great sound choice and groove. Also a bit different to whats out there (or at least what I've heard...) so props for that. 

Aw yis! me like :) I am sucker for walking arped bass lines and elctro breaks . For my personal taste I can hear a top melody coming in mid way through the song  and some chords to fill it out . The ending is fucking nutz i l iuv it .Slap some knarly string samples in there !

Yeeah this is fuckin nice. Makes me feel like I'm in the movie Blade or something. Intense as shit, reminds me of older Collective Intelligence comps (without the dnb drums). I love the distorted stabs and vocals. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mika Technika
      Free Download, of course :)

• By futureimage
      Hello everyone,

I played London's New River Studios at the end of last month. Eden Grey put the event on and I was asked to do stuff for around half an hour. This is what happened:

[bandcamp]792211577[/bandcamp]

Cheers!
      Fin
    • By mat
      Here's a new track that has more of a groove/danceable parts than most of my other stuff I think.

As always, comments, criticisms, feelings...all are valid and welcome.

Thank you for listening and using some of your precious attention on my creation!

https://soundcloud.com/lawrencelawrence/droen

Here is the description I added to Soundcloud:

"This song has a weight to it. Not that it's putting weight on you. More like it's carrying your weight for you, but still siting right on top of you so you can feel the pressure of your own weight as an outside presence would.

Being able to let go of your weight is a truly transcendent moment. It is other-worldly and rare. I hope this can lift a little of that for you."

• By autopilot
      https://soundcloud.com/soundfokz/lionslayer

All original songs by yours truly.