IGNORED

Oneohtrix Point Never - Good Time OST

http://theplaylist.net/robert-pattison-disheveled-new-photos-cannes-pic-good-times-20170509/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The Cannes Film Festival is less than two weeks away and the festival is finally giving away the goods. Next up with the first-look images, we have the Robert Pattinson-starring “Good Time” directed by Benny and Josh Safdie (“Heaven Knows What“).

The movie features Pattinson as a bank robber who finds himself unable to evade those who are looking for him. Jennifer Jason Leigh, Barkhad Abdi, Benny Safdie himself, Buddy Duress and Taliah Webster co-star. And by the way, the music of the film has been written by American experimental artist Oneohtrix Point Never (you can stream some of his work below). Here’s Cannes’ official synopsis:

After a botched bank robbery lands his younger brother in prison, Constantine Nikas (Robert Pattinson) embarks on a twisted odyssey through the city’s underworld in an increasingly desperate — and dangerous — attempt to get his brother out of jail. Over the course of one adrenalized night, Constantine finds himself on a mad descent into violence and mayhem as he races against the clock to save his brother and himself, knowing their lives hang in the balance.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Warp or somebody else announced a proper physical release of the OST :( Too bad, not sure I can handle a movie starring Robert Pattinson even if there's fresh OPN music in it !

Music sounds very good once again. And the trailer got me interested in the movie as well !

Also from the YouTube description :

"Hospital Escape" by Oneohtrix Point Never, "The Pure And The Damned" by Oneohtrix Point Never ft. Iggy Pop

If the tracks have names I guess the OST is most likely to be released ?

Music sounds very good once again. And the trailer got me interested in the movie as well !

Also from the YouTube description :

"Hospital Escape" by Oneohtrix Point Never, "The Pure And The Damned" by Oneohtrix Point Never ft. Iggy Pop

If the tracks have names I guess the OST is most likely to be released ?

there's also this, so yea all signs point to actual release :beer:

A24 really are one of the best film studios active, keen to see the movie and hear more of this.. 
I saw on insta he was saying he is working on a new LP atm too

Span was on my murder list for the initial let down but now that it should be getting a proper release, I'll put the knives away. For now.

Often the OST can come out before the film, which I hope does happen. Prob won't watch the film though.

Span was on my murder list for the initial let down but now that it should be getting a proper release, I'll put the knives away. For now.

Often the OST can come out before the film, which I hope does happen. Prob won't watch the film though.

I put it right in the sub title to minimize the pain... can't be worse than that time someone made a thread titled NEW AE and then the OP said "i want new AE xD"

Warp liked every comment on FB/Instagram asking about a release of the OST so I guess that means something.

Congrats to OPN for getting that award anyway !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh fuck yeah. I've loved the directions he's moved into on the past couple of albums but it's so great to get a return to Rifts style tracks, Excited for this soundtrack, this is straight up late 70s Tangerine Dream.

Archived