IGNORED

The Future Sound of London - Lifeforms (2xLP vinyl repress)

Nice. Reminds me of that (possibly) dubious post about Dead Cities getting a massive 5CD reissue or something, nowt ever came of that unfortunately 

Edit: This one

I like the fact the last post is hayhook asking for a Lifeforms repress on vinyl

I would much more like a deluxe version of "accelerator" (there was on 2CD thing with just the remixes added wasn't there?). "Lifefoms" is one of my biggest disappointments ever, just a bigg mess of random noises and half-tracks without any structure or meaning... The seven "path" single is a little bit better. "Cascade" is awful. I stopped following TFSOL after this. "Accelerator" is still one of my most played records.

I would much more like a deluxe version of "accelerator" (there was on 2CD thing with just the remixes added wasn't there?). "Lifefoms" is one of my biggest disappointments ever, just a bigg mess of random noises and half-tracks without any structure or meaning... The seven "path" single is a little bit better. "Cascade" is awful. I stopped following TFSOL after this. "Accelerator" is still one of my most played records.

Please close your account. Thanks.

Please close your account. Thanks.

Chill dude, there will always be that guy.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived