IGNORED

The Future Sound of London - Lifeforms (2xLP vinyl repress)

• 2 months later...

Only plans at the minute are the standard 2LP. My guess is this is EMI testing the water to see how well FSOL still sell, I believe the band are hoping to do some special edition expanded reissues at some point.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mine had some minor popping on Side A, otherwise its solid. The vinyl picture sleeves are quite flimsy though and artwork truly retro. I guess they haven't changed up much there and stayed true to the spirit of the original pressing other than remastering?! Don't have the original pressing so cant compare the two.

Yeah it's a re-pressing than a remaster (though on 180g rather than the 120g of the original). It still has the 'forthcoming' Amorphous Androgynous - Environment artwork on the inside even though that wouldn't see the light of day for another 13 years (and be released under the Future Sound of London alias)

Ordered this from grooves.land. Has anyone ordered from there? It's in Berlin and they do free delivery to the states. $36 US shipped from Germany to Ohio sounds insane but if this works then I'll be pumped.

Been awaiting this one for years. Hopefully Dead Cities gets reissued next!

• 1 year later...

Archived