IGNORED

Fret (Mick Harris) - Over Depth

not to forget this:

http://www.goodbadmusic.com/2008/06/03/heart-attack-keep-your-distance-12ep-serious-clown-usa-1983/

http://www.goodbadmusic.com/2009/01/17/international-blastbeat-celebration-day-coming/

also repulsion blah etc...

yeah it's an old discussion and personally i think it's just one of those things that'll never be able to be delcared 100% coined by anyone particular... but that fact alone renders the sentence in question wrong, althoug harris' influence certainly is unquestionable.

Good interview, I don’t really know any Scorn, always been aware of him but not got around to listening to any of it. Spotify has loads of albums. Can someone recommend a starting point?

Silly question....but....where should I start with Scorn? Never really gave Mick a fair chance and this preview track sounds right up my alley.

Plan B or Greetings From Birmingham.

Ah, here then!

Good interview, I don’t really know any Scorn, always been aware of him but not got around to listening to any of it. Spotify has loads of albums. Can someone recommend a starting point?

Silly question....but....where should I start with Scorn? Never really gave Mick a fair chance and this preview track sounds right up my alley.

Plan B or Greetings From Birmingham.

Ah, here then!

Headnod Sessions is a fine collection of tracks as well

• 2 weeks later...

while this is ostensibly more techno-geared than Scorn, some trax are straight out of the Scorn archives. loving this album, one of my best-of-years.

Archived