IGNORED

RX-101 "EP 3" (suction040 12")

I'm glad this is happening - I'd rather have the tracks mastered.

Agreed.  And the Suction affiliation is perfect for him.  He fits right into the label's aesthetic.  

0010559159_10.jpg0010559161_10.jpg

Vinyl is in stock and now shipping - see photos above ^^^

Also copies will be landing at Rubadub, for EU/UK distro, tomorrow, so it should start showing up in shops next week, along with the D'Arcangelo reissue 12"...

Pre-order released 1 day early! Preview/purchase all 6 tracks from RX-101's "EP 3" (Suction Records 12" - suction040) NOW.... Vinyl copies are also now shipping!

Six tracks of blown-out, high octane ACID techno - pure vintage-AFX / Rephlex / Universal Indicator style.

Suction Records, any specific reason EP2 is 24/48, while EP1 and EP3 are "only" CD quality?

Not that I would hear any difference probably, but it's always nice to get the best quality possible :-)

Suction Records, any specific reason EP2 is 24/48, while EP1 and EP3 are "only" CD quality?

Not that I would hear any difference probably, but it's always nice to get the best quality possible :-)

Was not on purpose. I think it was just that our mastering engineer supplied the masters in those resolutions, for whatever reason.

Gotta say, there is some music where 48/24 can make a difference... very intricate, detailed production... think Photek or maybe even Syro. But for this kind of music, specifically EP 3, it's really not going to make a difference! I know it's "nice" to have highest res, but it really makes no diff for blown out lo-fi acid!

Thanks for the support and positive feedback guys! So thrilled to be putting out this killer release!

More killer, with no filler, coming soon.....!

Archived