IGNORED

Something AFX happening on NTS

Herr Jan

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, I beg...

I said it reminds me of it, nothing about sampling the track or even using the same gear/software...

sorry i actually was referring to THIS quote ;-): "NTS clip is definitely from the same track as 2:25 in that last live video (I'm guessing this is what's referred to as the Houston trax?)."

Dude, I beg...

I said it reminds me of it, nothing about sampling the track or even using the same gear/software...

sorry i actually was referring to THIS quote ;-): "NTS clip is definitely from the same track as 2:25 in that last live video (I'm guessing this is what's referred to as the Houston trax?)."

It's definitely the same melody and the drums are very similar. There are some differences, as in maybe one is an earlier version of the other, but it's the same 'track' essentially.

I assume this'll be a soundboard recording so hopefully he'll play some microtonal AFX as well as the unreleased Squarepusher track

I wouldn't assume that - by "live from Field Day", I take it you'll hear the crowd cheers and stuff as well. Hope I'm wrong!

hope we can rewatch, gotta work on saturday

that new soundsnippet is sum evil aphex twin, i got huge blue ball for a new album

at work too that day. a 1080p rip would be super and some flac

Guest transmisiones ferox

Hope they isolate the sound, or at least make it clear enough, going to test my Grado headphones for this

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUtzpFlhnln/

New snippet. Not the Houston track.

THANK YOU. It's definitely not the houston track, but nobody believes me :-D...

I never thought it was the houston track either. It sounds sick though. Nice to hear a longer bit like that.

I doubt this track is actually going to be played in the show though. Maybe. Hopefully.

hope we can rewatch, gotta work on saturday

that new soundsnippet is sum evil aphex twin, i got huge blue ball for a new album

at work too that day. a 1080p rip would be super and some flac

Some 64/5Ghz DSD digital vinylz would be nice too

Archived