IGNORED

Something AFX happening on NTS

Herr Jan

Allright! Don,t know if allready mentioned...

Butt the AFX Timer now also states:

VIDEO.LIVE.STREAM.FROM.FIELD.DAY.

???????????????

Video!!!!??

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

imagine, at the end of the gig, the last visual would be showing the release date for the next album :-D!

...wishful thinking, i'm so greatful already for this video stream thing. never thought he would do this and i will enjoy every minute of an afx set in good quality, don't mind if he's djing.

don't mind if he's djing.

what is wrong with that???

nothing. that's why i say it. but people keep complaining about him "just djing".

I don't think there's any reason to expect anything more than a mostly-DJ show like Houston which will be live streamed with somewhat custom visuals which will feature at least one unreleased AFX track, which might be the one in the snippets.  And there will likely be a unique 12" which will probably be a different track but will also feature in the set.

I don't think there's any reason to expect anything more than a mostly-DJ show like Houston which will be live streamed with somewhat custom visuals which will feature at least one unreleased AFX track, which might be the one in the snippets.  And there will likely be a unique 12" which will probably be a different track but will also feature in the set.

I figure this is the case.

don't mind if he's djing.

what is wrong with that???

srsly, its what he does. He hasn't played "live" in like 25 years. 

Yeh i don't get  the confusion at all.... but then again the press do often say things like "playing live for first time in 10 years"  etc.  Lazy writing

In an ideal world RDJ would do what autechre does - pure live jams of  studio releases in a dark room

squarepusher adds visuals but I wish he was "liver" cos when he tweaks the tracks he really does it well and with gusto

.......but RDJ's sets are soooo good - and when he drops his own tracks - epic!

Guest transmisiones ferox

imagine, at the end of the gig, the last visual would be showing the release date for the next album :-D!

...wishful thinking, i'm so greatful already for this video stream thing. never thought he would do this and i will enjoy every minute of an afx set in good quality, don't mind if he's djing.

let's wait and see,

would win many hearts,

like cosecha-transmissions

:cisfor:

squarepusher adds visuals but I wish he was "liver" cos when he tweaks the tracks he really does it well and with gusto

Flashbacks hurdling through my brain of his live Kwang Bass asdfghjkl

:cisfor:

well I guess we shall find out tomorrow  :rdjgrin: 

So uh, this is cool and all, and I'm hella looking forward to it. Do we have any idea yet as to what the 'code' on the nts site is? Do we think it's just a ruse and that the stream will appear automagically at the right time, or is there actually something to figure out?

Archived