IGNORED

Something AFX happening on NTS

Herr Jan

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How close is Mars to the Earth in July?

oMG not even very close, stop doing that

http://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/why-is-mars-sometimes-bright-and-sometimes-faint

Well some distances are relative... melodies can float through the ether from vast distances...

I'm surprised no one has listened to the record yet and posted their thoughts on the music - there must be a central London based watmmer who can run back to their house for a quick listen!?

:yeah: IMMINENCE! 

...So, is there a known password to the NTS site, or is it shenanigans? 

I was bored one day and entered a lot of crap in the password field, including my e-mail address. I hope they'll turn up in the visuals during the show. I will get penpals from all over the world.

:yeah: IMMINENCE! 

...So, is there a known password to the NTS site, or is it shenanigans? 

I was bored one day and entered a lot of crap in the password field, including my e-mail address. I hope they'll turn up in the visuals during the show. I will get penpals from all over the world.

The JS for the text box was either authenticating with Firebase or sending our attempts to a database, so it I think it could be that.

Archived