Something AFX happening on NTS

Herr Jan

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I understand now! I think a lot of the random flickering text is all the passwords people have tried to input!!! Don't you think so? Unless it's been mentioned already...

Many times

Whats the point of filming the entire show on your phone when its being streamed and most likely captured by 35 different computer savvy people somewhere aroudn the world. People. Enjoy the show instead!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ambermonke
      Welp, it's that time of year again. But TBH it looks to be the best lineup for games since 2015...particularly with Metro Exodus, Doom Eternal, Fallout 76, Rage 2, and CP2077.

Any upcoming games you're stoked for? Feel free to post vids, thoughts, whatev.
    • By Rubin Farr
      First trailer coming later today

• By Friendly Foil
      It's happening!!! Only a few days away now, the hype is through the roof, etc.

Timetable:

I can feel this will be a very SPECIAL year. A year to inspire new worlds.

Please discuss.
      By Guest
      hello

i make music and have just added some tracks to bandcamp but come to the realisation that i am totally rubbish in the art of promotion / marketing myself.

Knowing that there are a lot of you here that do really well with this sort of thing i wondered if you could offer up any useful tips on how is good to promote my music - either on bandcamp or other means

im sure there are other people here that would also like to know this, so any tips would be gratefully received