IGNORED

Something AFX happening on NTS

Herr Jan

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pqhh7bL.png

How many shots of Rich did we even get? I remember a rack shot, a traktor shot and the thumbs up and that's about it. I wish they had more cameras on Rich and less on front row techno n00bs

Also the stream is now an unlisted youtube vid here:

Since my recording failed, I'm d/ling that shit straight away

My regular methods have failed so far in trying to download this ...

Spidergirl 1:13. Ooh she started with a wink. I missed that part. God bless ya lass.  

she did something weird w/her tongue too.. like she thought about it a minute or something. was pretty funny. classic. 

So bummer half of that new track was raped on livestream that was like the best thing :( i heard. That primavera track rules also, great to hear in good quality.

Damn, thr youtube archive went private? Weak. At least someone snagged the mp4 on reddit.

Seems like it's back again, though blocked here in the UK under copyright grounds :(

Damn, thr youtube archive went private? Weak. At least someone snagged the mp4 on reddit.

Seems like it's back again, though blocked here in the UK under copyright grounds :(

Blocked worldwide thanks to Warp autoban

Untitled-1.jpg

edit: how do full-size attachment previews? :(

Uncanny innit

And yeah people were leaving the festival after the incident, nothing happened despite large crowds and all have dispersed now.

Full on set from the Phex tonight, mind blowing. Even managed to squeeze that Mark Fell/Gabor Lazar in.

Sleep now, since I'm a lightweight. Can't wait to hear what's on this vinyl!

Archived