IGNORED

Something AFX happening on NTS

Herr Jan

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, this is a good day. Live stream was killer, and now I'm listening to some new AFX...and the icing on the cake is the countdown for something else enjoyable...

Love to those in London in the wake of the attacks. 

So has anyone listened to their shiny new vinyl or does everyone have plans to sell them for $500 on ebay? O.o

Please post your reviews before I have to resort to Anthony Fantano.

edit: oh nvm too late, he gave it a strong 6/10. 

Guest transmisiones ferox

wow, WARP blocked the play in my country?

anyway, my favorite moment from the set was probablu when he dropped "Garden of Linmiri"

wow, WARP blocked the play in my country?

anyway, my favorite moment from the set was probablu when he dropped "Garden of Linmiri"

mine too. I think ALL planet.

this crowd is such a pain to watch...

This is my exact same feeling. Before the show i heard the guy standing next to me saying, i thought aphex twin was a Russian woman... I politely told him to be ashamed of himself.

Couldn't believe it.

This will be my last moan but it wasn't great to be in it. It started raining a bit at the start of his set which caused a load of people to barge in.

Anyone see this link? http://aphextwin.warp.net/

Countdown for something.. new album?

If you countdown from Japanese time it's exactly at midnight of July 7th so I'm pretty sure new stuff is IMMINENT!!!!

If it's another album I'll be super impressed. 2 albums in the space of a month.

I'm actually betting it has something to do with the soundcloud tracks. I just don't think warp would want new music to come out back to back like that so quickly... unless Warp doesn't really consider the new vinyl a 'release'

I don't consider this vinyl a release. Unless they are going a totally different way with their new releases, but let's be honest, why sell only 1000 vinyls when you can sell a million...

*shrugs*

I don't either really. Though it sure is a lot of tracks to not put out digitally in some form. They don't feel like throw away tracks or anything.

I think there's a clear pattern showing here tho, that we will get more vinyl releases at shows with different tracks.

Archived