IGNORED

Something AFX happening on NTS

Herr Jan

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah...that Daniel Andreasson track is sick.

It is indeed! Thanks Blank. I went looking for a Bandcamp page but sadly there doesn't seem to be one...

Daniel: Jag tankar ner musiken men vi kan väl ses i Brunnsparken eller vid domkyrkan eller nåt så jag kan ge dig två hundra spänn?

That Rihanna part had my head absolutely spinning, think he fancies her work a bit? There's no way that was just satire

maybe i'm deaf, but i don't hear rihanna anywhere :-D?

That Rihanna part had my head absolutely spinning, think he fancies her work a bit? There's no way that was just satire

just the vocal snippets are rihanna. is an accapella 

hmm need to listen again ^^

Woah...that Daniel Andreasson track is sick.

It is indeed! Thanks Blank. I went looking for a Bandcamp page but sadly there doesn't seem to be one...

Daniel: Jag tankar ner musiken men vi kan väl ses i Brunnsparken eller vid domkyrkan eller nåt så jag kan ge dig två hundra spänn?

Om vi säger Kopparmärra istället så räcker det med en hundring?

Does anyone have a copy of the video file from before they protected it?

Protected ????

As in you cant rip it from youtube now

What do you mean by "protected?" Just pointed my Youtube downloader script at it, started up the transfer fine.

same here, used the jdownloader and since the fix it only grabs the audio. haven't tried other solutions though...

Are you ripping the 1080p quality stream by any chance ? 480p and 1080p media on Youtube are now two separate audio and video streams that get mux'd together, so you either need a ripper that supports the recombining of files via something like ffmpeg, or grab the 720p stream which should be the whole thing (file comes to just under 2gb)

hmm need to listen again ^^

start hearing it around 57:20, it's all mangled and mashed up with some banger

https://youtu.be/nzvLiwUK3R8?t=3438

Speakin of which, was it figured out what that other track is? with the tribal sounding drums, i want it

oh boy, the first track is actually an old SAW era track

Fuck yes... 

From the soundcloud: thats an old SAW era track..i played it at the soundcheck early in the morning when that place was empty and walked around, sounded so epic, had to play it again when the peoples were there.

So cool. 

It's really unbelievable how many tracks he's got up his sleeve :) 

Archived