IGNORED

Something AFX happening on NTS

Herr Jan

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think all ya'll have been conditioned to believe that even the slightest suggestion of a teaser equals ~BRAND~NEW~ALBUM~

Edit: i'll be more than happy to eat my hat of course

Indeed - it could be a really old album, that was simply never released up until now. Not technically "brand new".

I think all ya'll have been conditioned to believe that even the slightest suggestion of a teaser equals ~BRAND~NEW~ALBUM~

Edit: i'll be more than happy to eat my hat of course

Indeed - it could be a really old album, that was simply never released up until now. Not technically "brand new".

jesus, please stop.

but please be right

seriously though. if this doesn't culminate with an mfm release i'm gonna have to just fucking fuck it

fuck

Site has been updated, new track with the same drums as the Houston track. Damn I hope that type of music is released soon, weird though as MFM is teased to be a month away and I can't forsee 2 releases at the same time.

So gathering all of the info so far, it's going to be a live-stream of the Field Day show, the online timer is going to change to countdown to July 3rd so a MFM release should be announced June 3rd aswell. Somehow the Txx tunes are involved aswell unless they are just using random new tracks for the promo videos.

N̔̌̉̒̉ͭ̿̄͟҉̨̰̯̻̼̝̠̯̥̯͉̗T̶̴̪͉̻̳̤͉̺̹͙̦̥ͤͬ̃̄͌ͩ̋ͮ̇̓ͨͣͥͭ̚̚͘͘͟S̛̪̮͓̱̫̹̬̮̔͐ͭͨ̉́ͮ̈́ͦͫ̓͐̀͜

Site has been updated, new track with the same drums as the Houston track. Damn I hope that type of music is released soon, weird though as MFM is teased to be a month away and I can't forsee 2 releases at the same time.

Even the possibility for getting either one of those melts my brain. MfM has been rumored so long time that it would be so cool to finally hear the outcome. At the same time as Syro and Cheetah have really grown on me and when thinking how good T-tracks from SC dump + Houston track were, it makes me drool for a new Aphex full-length LP. Unless the Houston track is actually from MfM...nah, don't think so.

new track with the same drums as the Houston track

is this, referring to this:

?

Or something else?

Because I don't hear anything like the houston track there.

aphex twin live streams from now on would be truely amazing, always wanted to listen to his sets in the best quality. and with weirdcore visuals it gets even better :-)!

...and yes that track snippet sounds very similar to the day for night track, i hope there's something new coming with that kind of tracks, love that typical eerie aphex detuning!

...and yes that track snippet sounds very similar to the day for night track

Very confused here.

How does this:

Sound remotely close to this:

Am I missing a track or what? Other than them both being apex twine, very few similarities. 

I really don't know why is everyone so obsessed with this 95' Melodies from Mars release, unless someone never heard the actual bootlegg. It's not that amazing tbh...and I'm happy that Rich teases us with the new pieces of tracks.

Archived