IGNORED

DJ Stingray - Kern Vol. 4

Oi, will be checking this out fo sho, liking the looks of that Drexcyen-heavy playlist

Still need to hear to Objekt one too which I vaguely recall reading was dece

Saw this boss a while ago, mad respect. My fave part of his set (the shouts in there are mine)

Looking nice this mix, hope to pick it up.

haha, nice to know it was actually you :)))

can't wait to hear dr. blowfins in this mix. one of the best drex tracks

yeah same, found this bad boy in the tracklist and was like whaaa, one of my favs

the last RA mix was massive, lots of fun djing and mixing older classics with freshly released stuff

Been a fan of DJ Stingray since hearing his excellent set from all tomorrows parties 2003. IMO there are none better when it comes to spinning pure electro...and he does so at break neck speed with rugged wild style mixing.

Been a fan of DJ Stingray since hearing his excellent set from all tomorrows parties 2003. IMO there are none better when it comes to spinning pure electro...and he does so at break neck speed with rugged wild style mixing.

+10000000

Stingray's ATP 2003 was indeed incredible in this +150BPM style, wish there was more stuff like this, been doing such mixes myself for years...

+10000000

Stingray's ATP 2003 was indeed incredible in this +150BPM style, wish there was more stuff like this, been doing such mixes myself for years...

I have a bunch more from him around then, give or take a few years. I'll try to post one up or pm one soon.

+10000000

I have a bunch more from him around then, give or take a few years. I'll try to post one up or pm one soon.

https://www.mixesdb.com/w/Category:DJ_Stingray

:ok:

Archived