IGNORED

T-shirts

scumtron

I have an annoying tendency to buy novelty t-shirts seen on dayoftheshirt.com and then realise I could never wear them outside.

I think my Ae Oversteps T I ordered a few years back off of Bleep. And my Ae Live 2015 one I bought at the venue in Portland for their North America tour.

But I don't think I've bought any new T's since then

You wouldn't believe some of the shirts you'll find at Goodwill or the Salvation Army when it comes to classic music merch. Last time I went I found a minty fresh Pretty Hate Machine shirt from 1991. It's always nice to check when you're near one.

EDIT: Assuming you're in the US

Edited by clarktrent

There is an early 20s coworker at my workplace that was wearing a Soundgarden t-shirt last week and didn't know who Chris Cornell was.

Edited by Braintree

There is an early 20s coworker at my workplace that was wearing a Soundgarden t-shirt last week and didn't know who Chris Cornell was.

To be that ignorant especially in recent postmortem takes a special kinda stupid

Last t-shirt i bought was from H&M 7 months ago, plain black. Mainly wear a black primark one I've had for 5 years, stretched at the bottom. My fave of all my t-shirts is a red herring tee from debehams I got for my birthday from my aunt, thinner material but the coolest of the bunch. Plain black.

Last t-shirt i bought was from H&M 7 months ago, plain black. Mainly wear a black primark one I've had for 5 years, stretched at the bottom. My fave of all my t-shirts is a red herring tee from debehams I got for my birthday from my aunt, thinner material but the coolest of the bunch. Plain black.

Is the primark one plain black as well?

Last t-shirt i bought was from H&M 7 months ago, plain black. Mainly wear a black primark one I've had for 5 years, stretched at the bottom. My fave of all my t-shirts is a red herring tee from debehams I got for my birthday from my aunt, thinner material but the coolest of the bunch. Plain black.

found a new black one for you...

douchebag-t-shirt-men-s-t-shirt.jpg

I need a bit more soul/style than H&M. All shirts for $12 at Threadless. Bought "Linear landscape" and "The geometry of sunrise".

The official Tycho t-shirts are pretty cool. I'm not a fan of their music but I do like their t-shirts

https://shop.iso50.com/

This made me think of rappers wearing Megadeth and Slayer t shirts who definitely don't listen to them.

• Like 1