• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd just like to say fuck warp and their "fitted" t-shirts. I bought a few xxls and they fit like shrunk xls. Seriously guys just use regular baggy shirts. I'm never going to wear these.

• 2 weeks later...

Advice please:

I still have a trove of old rock / heavy metal shirts from the late 80s/early 90s (metallica, slayer, megadeth, mr bungle, FNM, danzig, misfits, samhain, primus, MLWTTKK, GNR, Zeppelin, INXS etc) but they are all sitting in a plastic bag in my closet because I gradually stopped wearing them... Should I hold onto them or sell them?

If I sell them, should I open an etsy shop or go on ebay with them?

• Burger 1

23 hours ago, J3FF3R00 said:

Advice please:

I still have a trove of old rock / heavy metal shirts from the late 80s/early 90s (metallica, slayer, megadeth, mr bungle, FNM, danzig, misfits, samhain, primus, MLWTTKK, GNR, Zeppelin, INXS etc) but they are all sitting in a plastic bag in my closet because I gradually stopped wearing them... Should I hold onto them or sell them?

If I sell them, should I open an etsy shop or go on ebay with them?

Last time I checked a couple of years ago those old t-shirts were going for silly money! I was looking for the original white Metallica Pushead One shirt. And it was £300 to £400 ?

Old tour shirts with dates on the back especially go for crazy money.

Sell them!

42 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Last time I checked a couple of years ago those old t-shirts were going for silly money! I was looking for the original white Metallica Pushead One shirt. And it was £300 to £400 ?

Old tour shirts with dates on the back especially go for crazy money.

Sell them!

Right? I have an old pushead Zorlac shirt that is probably worth a mint. 

• Burger 1