IGNORED

T-shirts

scumtron

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know of a good place to get T's printed? I want to make some and offer them on a quality shirt, but I don't want to order a shitload of stock. I am having a hard time finding a place that will print on demand and ship, etc. AmbientInks seems to be the closest but you kind of have to be already established to do so there...

27 minutes ago, jules said:

Does anyone know of a good place to get T's printed? I want to make some and offer them on a quality shirt, but I don't want to order a shitload of stock. I am having a hard time finding a place that will print on demand and ship, etc. AmbientInks seems to be the closest but you kind of have to be already established to do so there...

a lot people seem to do well w/threadless. works well enough for smaller 'brands' or whatever. 

grayscale.info does his shirts through there and they're quality. 

https://grayscale.info/shirts/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My wife has been doing the lions share of getting me interesting t-shirts these past for the past few years. These include:

(This one's called Rhino Hunting Party iirc - on the shirt it's hard to tell on first glance what's going on but then you look more closely and you're like "ohhhhh")

abb18e9a8941d99fd68fcdfab8245d35.jpg

and (much more on the nose)

redirect05062021230518-510x510.jpg

My brother in law got me this for X-mas

image.png.298f02246cd4a84c72df574486fd5581.png

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone ordering at Redbubble? How is the quality of print and fabric? 

They have some really nice artwork but I wonder how much they actually deliver

I also like the generic models the artwork is photoshopped on: 

ssrco,classic_tee,two_models,fafafa:ca443f4786,front,square_three_quarter,1000x1000.jpg

ssrco,classic_tee,two_models,fafafa:ca44

16 hours ago, yekker said:

So are redbubble shirts good enough quality? I'm thinking about giving one for a gift.

2 hours ago, o00o said:

Anyone ordering at Redbubble? How is the quality of print and fabric? 

They have some really nice artwork but I wonder how much they actually deliver

I also like the generic models the artwork is photoshopped on: 

ssrco,classic_tee,two_models,fafafa:ca443f4786,front,square_three_quarter,1000x1000.jpg

ssrco,classic_tee,two_models,fafafa:ca44

Yeah redbubble are decent

About a year ago I bought more or less the same shirt from aliexpress and redbubble. To compare the quality.

Here they are now after a year of washes:

IMG_3322.jpg

25 minutes ago, thumbass said:

Redbubble is the worst goddamn site. The print quality is ass and all artwork relating existing brands and or artists are unofficial.

The problem is they have artwork I do not find anywhere else. the only alternative would have it printed at a local copyshop

19 hours ago, o00o said:

The problem is they have artwork I do not find anywhere else. the only alternative would have it printed at a local copyshop

Yeah but in buying it you are not supporting anyone other than the "artist" that put that art on the shirt. 

On 4/21/2022 at 1:08 PM, yekker said:

So are redbubble shirts good enough quality? I'm thinking about giving one for a gift.

I've recommend it to you in the past but they don't use gildan anymore and the prints are shit now... Got me an evangelion crew neck shirt and ended up with 4... Too large, threads on the fabric, totally faded prints... Only good thing is that they don't make you return the product, they just give you your money back or a coupon or send it another shirt... 

On 4/22/2022 at 6:45 AM, thumbass said:

Redbubble is the worst goddamn site. The print quality is ass and all artwork relating existing brands and or artists are unofficial.

Yeah, just search for primus shirts and you'll find some guy who simply downloaded all primus posters from Instagram and uploaded them as his own designs...

Which make me think, I can upload something I like, like something scanned from whatever or a pic, and then buy it for myself... Cause u know, in a regular print shop they don't do these kind of prints if it's not in big bulks... 

• Like 1