IGNORED

Aleksi Perala - Simulation X

Maybe a bit more in the vein of ovuca bonus cd.. I prefer that to 'pure' colundi if i'm honest.  The sound is getting a little samey to my ears at least

• 2 months later...

so I guess this vinyl is just a teaser for an upcoming album? I misunderstood initially, thought this vinyl was going to be the album.

me dumb  :facepalm: 

Really though, it seems weird to press and sell a "teaser" to an upcoming album bearing the same name.

Doesn't it?

Aren't those usually called an "EP" with ah... mostly diff tracks from the album? 

confused steve is confused.

The album is called Simulation, the teaser Simulation X, but yes, a bit confusing. Hopefully X as in "eXtra tracks not on album", but I'm not buying this until I know...

The album is called Simulation, the teaser Simulation X, but yes, a bit confusing. Hopefully X as in "eXtra tracks not on album", but I'm not buying this until I know...

Hopefully you're right RE the "X" =)

Stoked for the album regardless, be nice to get some non-colundi stuff.

Answer myself here. Grant posted this on Facebook: "sampler of album, containing no tracks from album, in true colundi style"

this is most def colundi as well. going by his recent Q&A at gearslutz it seem like that won't change in the near future

why the choice to not release it as "colundi vol -xxxxxxxx" then I wonder?

• 3 months later...

Archived