IGNORED

London 03.06.17 (Field Day LP)

Alzado

I bid on one of these vinyls and won it for £245...woops can't even afford to pay that but i have been given sometime until i get money... I just hope the person actually has the record...

I bid on one of these vinyls and won it for £245...woops can't even afford to pay that but i have been given sometime until i get money... I just hope the person actually has the record...

you'll end up using it as a Frisbee 

you'll end up using it as a Frisbee

That wasn't bad. One went for £450 on there

• 2 weeks later...

£15 would probably be The Actual Reasonable Price™, as that's how much it was sold for, but I definitely wouldn't recommend letting it go for that lol

I dunno, maybe £30? Double yer money.

Just curious, thanks. 

I live in Ireland

I'll trade you for it, no money

I have various items that might interest you :)

Track 1, oh man

Send me a message and sure we'll see. Other than that, I wasn't trying to bait anyone into big offers or anything. Just seeing what the fair market thought rather than the discogs nonsense. 

£15

Fair enough

I was only joking :) yeah ebay auction with low starting price or whatever the average selling price on discogs with make an offer switched on and see what offers come in. Also filter out low/no feedback buyers.

I'm keeping my 3 spare copies as my unborn children's inheritance

£15

Fair enough

I was only joking :) yeah ebay auction with low starting price or whatever the average selling price on discogs with make an offer switched on and see what offers come in. Also filter out low/no feedback buyers.

I'm keeping my 3 spare copies as my unborn children's inheritance

wow, how you mange to get 3?

If one were to be thinking of selling an unopened, undamaged copy of this - what is an actual reasonable price to ask for without taking the piss?

Hmmm, I'd say its a rare record and by the Legendary Cornish Wizard, so I would say £100 profit is fair amount, so including what you paid for it and postage I'd say £130.

If I had 2 copies and person on Watmm pm'd me desperate for one of them that's what I would sell it at. That's almost £300 under what was sold on discogs (though cheaper copies have since emerged at £250) I've never been fuelled by greed and money anyway so maybe that's a bit low  :shrug:

Edited by beerwolf

Does anyone here have a copy of the london12" that they would be willing to trade, for any other afx lushness ?(:(:(:

For....... i want it....... |-:

• 4 weeks later...

I wanna talk about the new version here if nobody minds, cause it's impossible to keep up with the bleep store thread.

So, this is now a 17 track album, mastered in good digital quality...

Remember when Aphex said he had 6 albums ready, some of which were very experimental? This may or may not be recent output from him, but that shit is coming true. My fav moment is when the melody from T13 Quadraverb, which has been knocking around since SC 2014, comes out in T16 MADMA! I did not expect that. I'm honestly super happy with this album, and I appreciate how it came out in parts, some good expectations management lol - how could I be disappointed?

Also T18A (track A3) is now a full, almost 4 minute song, which I actually quite like

Edited by ganus