IGNORED

London 03.06.17 (Field Day LP)

Alzado

New aphex music always gets me wet because I go jam out to it in the shower.

And it always make me wanna go work on new music.

I'm really digging it. Though, Im beginning to wish to hear more of the acoustic side of aphex, and not necessarily CCAI, but sampled acoustics. 

Oh yeah... and I'm also glad he no longer feels the need to only put out his very best stuff. I wanna hear the decent stuff all the way to the best stuff. Though I suppose that started with analord.

Edited by Brisbot

god track 6 with the shifting tempos is amazing. was incredible live. so happy to have that one

these all sound like they're based around microtones. makes sense since he's been talking about that so much recently

Ajhhhhhhhhhh, have to wait until i get back home from London to be able to listen to this. But it was so worth it, had someone offering me 40 pounds for it and at the end a guy offering 150 pounds. Needless to say i refused, can't wait to hear it on my record player, especially now that I read all your comments.

Nice textures on #10. It's like being in a giant empty factory made from tin with a machine that's pouring marbles in a giant plastic cup and pouring them out right after. Lush

Edited by clarktrent

Damn this is awesome!  Wonder if they'll do a proper digital release.. 

Sounds like its all newish tracks to me, a lot of the synths don't sound like some of his 90s tracks to me but damn I love those synths drifting in and out of tune. 

Love the poly synths he uses, they sound so unique , nicer then a lot of synths ive used, the envelope or lfos drifting the pitch is very easy on the ears.

This is great, hoping MFM is updated and re-recorded with new synths, hopefully thats what is coming in a months time

Sounds like its all newish tracks to me, a lot of the synths don't sound like some of his 90s tracks to me but damn I love those synths drifting in and out of tune. 

Love the poly synths he uses, they sound so unique , nicer then a lot of synths ive used, the envelope or lfos drifting the pitch is very easy on the ears.

This is great, hoping MFM is updated and re-recorded with new synths, hopefully thats what is coming in a months time

richardo builds the best shroomsynth's

richardo builds the best shroomsynth's

Richard's shroomsynths are my favorite organic synths.

Niiice!! Only had quick 1st listen but good stuff.. also interested when this was made very afx 90's vibe but also different a new sounding

Niiice!! Only had quick 1st listen but good stuff.. also interested when this was made very afx 90's vibe but also different a new sounding

I'm pretty sure it's within the past few years. didn't he comment once that he was trying to emulate his 90s sound for fun? This sounds like the result of some of those experiments.

There wasn't any vinyls in Primavera right? Or am I missing something?

if there was, we'd be talking about it non stop...

ergo...no