IGNORED

London 03.06.17 (Field Day LP)

Alzado

I spent a few hours in Photoshop and came up with some nice custom made artwork for iTunes, etc. Feel free to use it, but please credit me (jejunum art & design ltd.) if you repost it... Thanks!

https://pasteboard.co/1rI2eoErL.jpg

Edit: I work in design for a living, so any exposure this might give me is most appreciated. Thanks again.

not sure if joking

With artwork that good he's going to be head hunted for the Designer's Republic

Edited by Bechuga

Releases like these makes me wonder why don't i get a fucking job and just buy them.

Rather than blame RDJ for the way his music is so hard to get and go back in to deep suicidal drug fuelled depressive mode which is what im in anyway (if im selling everything i own it usually means im dropping out of life with bong in hand).

Then again this cycle has been going on for the past 15 years...

make a bong with the record. then sell it . i guarantee the proceeds will afford two records. and while you're at it get a[nother?] criminal record and then have sex with it.

Releases like these makes me wonder why don't i get a fucking job and just buy them.

Rather than blame RDJ for the way his music is so hard to get and go back in to deep suicidal drug fuelled depressive mode which is what im in anyway (if im selling everything i own it usually means im dropping out of life with bong in hand).

Then again this cycle has been going on for the past 15 years...

Don't focus on the negative aspect of not acquiring a record, there's only 500 in the world. And maybe most of them will never be played anyway. Guarantee most of the vinyl owners are listening to the download.

Edited by beerwolf

Spend the money you would have used for drugs on an expensive discogs copy. Sure, you're funding scammers, but surely that's better than spending money on drugs and fuelling depression? At least you get a record out of it.

So the music was recorded to tape (from what someone else said here?), then transferred to digital (presumably) so it could be pressed to vinyl , after which the vinyl was ripped to digital and then uploaded to youtube. Then, in time, someone will rip the audio from youtube and put it back into a digital format. After which, someone might press it back onto vinyl. Or 8-track tape.

The Rube Goldberg process of music sharing.

A1 my favourite track, reminds me of Fenix Funk finale emotion wise.

​B1 interesting experimental track, messed up rythm that actually works well.

This is great. What a treat on a wet Sunday afternoon. For some reason, I didn't take up the offer of a guest list to FD yesterday, I just didn't get around to confirming with my friend who played, and I begun to seriously regret it on the day, so this has countered that downer nicely.

I personally hope it never comes out any other way and we never get titles etc. And definitely not the WIP for a new album. I like this haphazard, carefree approach to releasing stuff he's established. Ditto the Soundcloud stuff. Chronology and any sense of 'narrative' shot to fuck, titles irrelevant...... Only the music counts. If that's how he wants to do it then that's how I want to hear it. The days of knocking out a disc with twelve tracks on it every X months/years are long gone, and RDJ seems to be bang on that now after getting a bit left behind (I thought) in terms of delivery during the so-called 'internet age'.

Guest transmisiones ferox

Wow, so many tracks. I thought it would be 2-3 max. Cool. Legit Aphex release?

So the music was recorded to tape (from what someone else said here?), then transferred to digital (presumably) so it could be pressed to vinyl , after which the vinyl was ripped to digital and then uploaded to youtube. Then, in time, someone will rip the audio from youtube and put it back into a digital format. After which, someone might press it back onto vinyl. Or 8-track tape.

The Rube Goldberg process of music sharing.

lol

Holy shit! After the Houston record, was not expecting this! Instantly hooked.

What's gonna be the fan name for this one? Anyone got an idea?

You know, as an artist with a contact and a label and all that BS, this is actually a pretty brilliant way to skip the release schedule and get music out to folks for free. Also then he can put out whatever the fuck he wants and be free from the critical reception and hype.

Edited by ganus