IGNORED

London 03.06.17 (Field Day LP)

Alzado

so was there not a primavera record?

Unfortunately, no. He just premiered that crazy song there. No Forbidden Fruit white label either. 

Will he maybe do one each year? 

Or one per continent maybe ? First was America, this one in Europa and a last one at his forthcoming Japanese show ?

That would be astounding: 

july 6th/7th announcement of something new

july 28th, new vinyl.

He is spoiling us (even if that wouldn't happen)  

Fsol sample in B2?

Can't hear any samples, sounds all composed to me. What were you thinking it sounded like ?
Sounds like the tinny pluck with delay is from one Of the lifeforms path mixes.

I'm pretty sure of it

The css code for this color is # BADA55 ---> BADASS!!!??  :w00t:  :spiteful:

edit: i mean the cover...

Woah!!! First i heard of that..... CLASS!!!!

herem... i'm joking... there are the html colors for that & Syro & WAP100 (We Are Resonable People compilation) :

#bfd42d   #bfd630   #cad400   #bed702   - WAP100 : #b7e267   #bbe365   #bade56

but it would be funny with #bada55...

so was there not a primavera record?

Unfortunately, no. He just premiered that crazy song there. No Forbidden Fruit white label either.

Seems to me that these record released at gigs will be for gigs that have a lot of press/hype. I doubt there will be one at the Porto gig.

The primavera show was well attended but to be honest if they had 500 copies to sell and limited it to one per I doubt it would have sold out. DFN and Field Day tho......!!!

As someone mentioned before it seems to be bucking the trend of album every two years. Warp is in on it. Getting loads of press and great promo. Would not have the same affect if it didn't sell out by 2pm:)

And what happened when it all stopped for a moment? Sudden loss of power?

cut out in the middle of a track for about 10 seconds at one point, not sure why. don't think the lights went out, cable fell out somewhere perhaps.

Pressed the spacebar.

And what happened when it all stopped for a moment? Sudden loss of power?

cut out in the middle of a track for about 10 seconds at one point, not sure why. don't think the lights went out, cable fell out somewhere perhaps.

Pressed the spacebar.

Haha, maybe he needed extra 15 secs to sort out deck B so he stopped deck A

I'm sure I got a copy at around three, did I lose an hour somewhere?

It was def between 2 and 3 I think.

I went back for a shirt and knew it was sold out because of all the men in aphex shirts sulkily walking away from the merch stand like this

The shadenfreude was delicious

That's kinda stupid considering it's a printed cover, and subtractive colours use CMYK, not RGB/HEX.

From what I've heard, it would be a release per country. No idea why Ireland or Spain didn't get one.

That's kinda stupid considering it's a printed cover, and subtractive colours use CMYK, not RGB/HEX.

From what I've heard, it would be a release per country. No idea why Ireland or Spain didn't get one.

was wondering the same. I guess only... "epic" shows get one. Houston being the first time in America in forever.. and just all around incredible.. London being this crazy hyped return as well.. Any hype swirling around Portugal?