IGNORED

Global Goon new releases

Serotox

• 3 weeks later...

This is fucked.  I had purchased all of Goon's recent bandcamp stuff but I hadn't downloaded it yet since I was happy streaming it, as I do with lots of my music.  And now it's gone. :(

This is fucked.  I had purchased all of Goon's recent bandcamp stuff but I hadn't downloaded it yet since I was happy streaming it, as I do with lots of my music.  And now it's gone. :(

perhaps message him on his facebook page?

also pm.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Oh, I am in the same camp (hadn't kept up on his most recent releases, but the ones with abstract covers I had purchased)...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

v frustrating artist. I just stick to the rephlex stuff because it’s great and the rest is so poorly managed.

say what???

this is amazon!!! listen to the entire album if you haven't... ;)

and this is 2k14, i wonder what's he producing these days...

perhaps message him on his facebook page?

also pm.

link? Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

• 2 months later...