IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

saw 1.5 on vinyl. what an amazing time to be alive. almost glad i havent even heard the majority of sc dump tracks in case he uses those to compile new releases, itll still be super fresh to listen to.

hearing them mastered is like hearing them for the first time again tbh

oh man i bet, mastered really does tie things together and legitimizes. 

just saw On remixes.. now they are gone.. hrrmm. 

omfg if he uploads any extras to On EP / Remixes, i will pee all over my own face

oh boy oh boy

edit: fucking pagebreak

dfn track coming to bleep store woo

Source?

the daddy1 quote in gafjunkis' post

too bad it'll be a few weeks apparently

Are we differentiating between the DFN track and the DFN LP? Or did he say he'd post the track not on the LP?

oh boy oh boy

edit: fucking pagebreak

dfn track coming to bleep store woo

Source?

the daddy1 quote in gafjunkis' post

too bad it'll be a few weeks apparently

Are we differentiating between the DFN track and the DFN LP? Or did he say he'd post the track not on the LP?

unclear

DFN Vinyl implies the 2 track exclusive Vinyl sold at the festival, and I'm sure that is what Rich meant. The track he played is for SURE going to be reserved for a future album, and not flippantly added onto the store.

Edited by slate

saw 1.5 on vinyl. what an amazing time to be alive. almost glad i havent even heard the majority of sc dump tracks in case he uses those to compile new releases, itll still be super fresh to listen to.

hearing them mastered is like hearing them for the first time again tbh

oh man i bet, mastered really does tie things together and legitimizes. 

just saw On remixes.. now they are gone.. hrrmm. 

omfg if he uploads any extras to On EP / Remixes, i will pee all over my own face

totally same. pee all over the place  :music:

Cant get end E2 out of my head, great tune

Beautiful as fuck, but I'm going to wait a while and see if anything else is added to Syro before buying the single track. He kind of hinted at it I think (alternate takes of end E2 at least) in a bit of the track description that's now gone. Hard to imagine enough bonus content being added to make me pay for the whole thing again, but you never know.

Same with the now tactfully renamed Chink 101, a favorite from the dump but the 320 from SC sounds pretty sweet and I have the SOSW cd with all of the other tracks already...

Wonder if he'd have the right to throw that Soft Ballet remix aka japan on there.

Where (what release) is the SAW 1.5 comment?

The On Remixes are not gone, by the way (use the search).

reordered CCAI pt2 and ODJS even though I bought physicals for both. Fuck it. Plus pretend analogue demands a ODJS re-up anyways and that new midi pipe song is also great. The only purchase I made that seemed a little steep was the Korg Trax + Tunings, it actually costs more than the previously mentioned albums. Come to daddy re-up is next on the agenda.