IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

I know this is asked before. Can't find it. Is the Syro on Aphex store the Beau master and the one on cd/bleep store the Mandy master? If so are they noticeably different/anyone have a preference?

I know this is asked before. Can't find it. Is the Syro on Aphex store the Beau master and the one on cd/bleep store the Mandy master? If so are they noticeably different/anyone have a preference?

They're the same (ie. minipops by Beau, rest by Mandy). I'm pretty sure that "Mastered by Beau Thomas" refers to the bonus track "end E2", they just screwed up the asterisk. Same with SOSW, though they got it right with ICBYD.

Ole Dicky J is adding back stories to some of his tracks...how the hell are we supposed to keep track of this kind of thing?

excerpt from track 22 and 23 from SAWII:

Someone I used to know, you know who you are, worked as a cleaner in a police station and kindly pinched me a police interview tape. It was with a woman who murdered her husband, it's the background audio in this track.

featuring an EMS synthi 'a', mk1, Studiomaster star mixer, recorded 184 Southgate road, 1st floor, London. Bought the synthi when I was about 19 from Robin wood at ems, Ladock, Cornwall. Saved all my money for it for a long time, one of the first synths I ever bought and I know that machine inside and out, magical piece of equipment, always felt like it was made specially for me.

They're the same (ie. minipops by Beau, rest by Mandy). I'm pretty sure that "Mastered by Beau Thomas" refers to the bonus track "end E2", they just screwed up the asterisk. Same with SOSW, though they got it right with ICBYD.

Blerp needs to get the bare minimum of their shit together.

how the hell are we supposed to keep track of this kind of thing?

That goes for the actual new tracks too.... they come and go and comes back again.

(call me oldfashioned, but buying a curated release is bit easier)

how the hell are we supposed to keep track of this kind of thing?

That goes for the actual new tracks too.... they come and go and comes back again.

(call me oldfashioned, but buying a curated release is bit easier)

Agreed - it would be nice if there was some sort of news feed or at least an email newsletter generated when new tracks were added/updated (it's 2017 - I think the tech is well-established for this).

i think it's enabling people to write their own scripts to track stuff, with the devs on here we can deffo make a watmm front end for it, and pipe that into an rss feed. i'll make a screenscraper - anyone else interested? been looking for a reason to make a restful api from scratch.

i think it's enabling people to write their own scripts to track stuff, with the devs on here we can deffo make a watmm front end for it, and pipe that into an rss feed. i'll make a screenscraper - anyone else interested? been looking for a reason to make a restful api from scratch.

I'm very interested...however I have little to no skills in this area of the computer coding things and whatnots.

Agreed - it would be nice if there was some sort of news feed or at least an email newsletter generated when new tracks were added/updated (it's 2017 - I think the tech is well-established for this).

Didn't you ask someone on here for a web tracker? Some guy mentioned one, bit too lazy to find it right now. Not sure if he ever replied  :sleep:

Sounds great fenton.......daddy piped straight to us! 

Do it and I'll gladly host it here - PM me if you need anything.

I just need something to pop up on my phone whenever something is changed on the site. Still having ptsd from missing Tuss vinyl

Haven't been here for a while, was wondering this exact same thing. 

Did I miss any newly added tracks? From the first look of things everything seems to be there, nothing new, but  I could be mistaken. 

Wish I had the money to buy all there is in the store, but guess I'll have to be patient for now. 

I just need something to pop up on my phone whenever something is changed on the site. Still having ptsd from missing Tuss vinyl

Haven't been here for a while, was wondering this exact same thing. 

Did I miss any newly added tracks? From the first look of things everything seems to be there, nothing new, but  I could be mistaken. 

Wish I had the money to buy all there is in the store, but guess I'll have to be patient for now. 

nothing new as of a month in terms of tracks added.  just some backstories of some tracks.