IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

MAN! That reverse of Avril is just SO Fantastic. Also the recording sounds so fresh and perfect.

It realy makes me wonder what Petiatil Cx Htdui would sound backwards.....

hey remember that track from 15 years ago? NOW YOU CAN BUY IT AGAIN!! 

(or you can get Rephlexians on CD for £1.89)

I own it on CD but the version I own is an edited version that's missing like 2 minutes of audio. It's the promo version. Took me years to realize it's different. Also this one had a couple moments that seemed a little different to me. 

lol this.
Haha! Way back when, I hunted the CD and LP on eBay for a while and bought them both just for that track.

Good news is, this is more Rephlex stuff making it’s way to digital release via the Aphex site. ?

Richie said on sc that his gf stood on his laptop and crushed the hd, losing lots of tracks

Just imagine 50 unreleased drukqs quality tracks destroyed forever

You can recover data from crushed magnetic storage platters. It's usually very pricey and depends how much damaged the platters are but still, worth trying.

I own it on CD but the version I own is an edited version that's missing like 2 minutes of audio. It's the promo version. Took me years to realize it's different. Also this one had a couple moments that seemed a little different to me. 

i thought it was different in spots as well. but as far as i can tell its the exact same track. i was a bit surprised hearing the deep bass a minute in. but that was exactly the same with the track on the rephlexions comp. other stuff as well. it's just a very busy track. which makes it easy to hear all kinds of differences, i guess. :S