IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

25 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

There was a lot of shall we say 'disinformation' in the early days of Rephlex. Look at the whole Bradley Strider stuff, where first they claimed it was a separate person, then when @Bambi  (aka Mike P) spilled the beans on Brad Strider being Richard, Grant tried to claim it was actually Manuel Sepulveda (the guy who designed quite a few Rephlex covers and most notably DrukQs) using Richard's gear to make the tracks... yeeaah, sure.

All done in fun but frustrating from a fan perspective (or fun for the fans to figure out) - which might have been the point! :dadjoke:

Supposedly the legendary CAT002 had four tracks, two by Richard, two by Grant. CAT003 (attributed to IG-88 aka GWC) also was a GWC release (as I have been told).

All lost to the sands of time now...

i think its manu sepu on the b side of bradley's robot tho... (if u didnt know already that is)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bodhidharma said:

i think its manu sepu on the b side of bradley's robot tho... (if u didnt know already that is)

the 4/4 track? that's actually pretty interesting. makes sense that the other three tracks are the ones on sc.

19 hours ago, Bodhidharma said:

Is this first-hand knowledge, a guess, overheard rumours, or is there some source to cite?

8 hours ago, Joyrex said:

Is this first-hand knowledge, a guess, overheard rumours, or is there some source to cite?

yeah theres a source big boy, iirc its from his insta...im going to bed, but somebody can link the post maybe? (trust me, its him. u know when u say something that ur sure of but u put "i think" in front for no real reason other than if somebody calls u out on it straight away and ur not sure u can go "but i said i think", yeah, that, but now im certain its him after ive had a few pints.. if nobody links, ill link tomorrow

Thanks for the heads up. FInally some tunes. Couldn't help to notice that T05 tx16w marion MT***,e actually is.....

Spoiler

.....Jonathan Davis and his 90's metal heros - Falling away from me [t08 dx+1 t03 delta t mix]

I'll die if there will be a AFX mix of In The End by Swinging Chester Bennington band.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, WhitleyStriber said:

https://soundcloud.com/the-automatics-group/every-track-from-ministry-of-sound-miami-sessions-2012cd-1-see-description

I want to live in a world where this really is released by Ministry.

under Links

Lol, it's Ministry Of Sound, not Ministry. Still funny though.

Edit: Is there a way to just dl the new tracks if I've purchased this before, or do I have to dl the whole of it everytime sth new is added?

Edited by IDEM

51 minutes ago, IDEM said:

Lol, it's Ministry Of Sound, not Ministry. Still funny though.

Edit: Is there a way to just dl the new tracks if I've purchased this before, or do I have to dl the whole of it everytime sth new is added?

I downloaded the whole album. Zip contains 20 instead 17 tracks. As far as i can tell there isn't another option. Unless you want to buy them separately.