IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

8 hours ago, Soloman Tump said:

I've got a good feeling (and a hunch) that an announcement is JUST AROUND THE CORNER on a new EP release. 

aphex-twin-richard-d-james-album-20-anni

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Soloman Tump said:

I've got a good feeling (and a hunch) that an announcement is JUST AROUND THE CORNER on a new EP release. 

i'd rather an album, it's been ages since we got a long form afx release.

but i'll take anything at this point.

• Like 1

:aphexsign::aphexsign::aphexsign:

afx burger xtra acid

:aphexsign::aphexsign::aphexsign:

I think there will be some Ambient is coming up soon! A sequel to SAW? All remixes Tha2 etc.. 

If we are lucky there will be more than just one EP. 

I know many of you including me just starving for Drukqs II but this may not be the time yet! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Adamovich said:

With beats please.

^word up, that whole yt channel is a fucken goldmine

there's been a lot of buzz (over the years) around rdj archiving his cassette tracks and getting them mastered and publicly released. i'm starting to wonder what kind of format he'll use, because it's just occured to me that there has never been a release by rdj which is solely aimed at collecting old material.

i think SAW85-92, itself, is the only exception to this. we've had compilations like Classics and Caustic Window (which are both reissues of tracks already available) and the 2000 reissue of SOSW had two new tracks. obviously the digitals store came with lots and lots of bonus tracks, which were tacked onto pre-existing albums.

so what would it look like? this is a project very, very personal to rdj and the longer it takes him to make up his mind, the longer we'll have to wait...

Pardon my ignorance but once again I'm late to the party... What's this channel?

Btw what about that snippet he did for the novation release? The visuals looked a lot like stuff from that channel... And the beats sounded pretty dandy... 

Edited by _vow_of_silence_
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, _vow_of_silence_ said:

Pardon my ignorance but once again I'm late to the party... What's this channel?

Btw what about that snippet he did for the novation release? The visuals looked a lot like stuff from that channel... And the beats sounded pretty dandy... 

Yo! That Youtube-channel is just a fan uploading some unreleased tunes recorded from festivals etc.. 

The visuals is from that NFT-Crypto thing that Weirdcore did. 
That Novation thing was just a collaboration for that AFX Basstation thing. Nothing more to see

Hope he has something he want to release soon 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2022 at 7:38 AM, cern said:

I think there will be some Ambient is coming up soon! A sequel to SAW? All remixes Tha2 etc.. 

If we are lucky there will be more than just one EP. 

I know many of you including me just starving for Drukqs II but this may not be the time yet! 

saw22 pls

Aphex Twin / Hockeysmith - Subfloot (Acid Trip Mix) at 1 hour 4 minutes 20 seconds:

Edited by psn
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, psn said:

Aphex Twin / Hockeysmith - Subfloot (Acid Trip Mix) at 1 hour 4 minutes 20 seconds:

acid on a sunday morn!

tanks psn:)

found posted to yt

2022 year of the acid

hopefully:):aphexsign:

• Like 3

I am still waiting for some proper merch. Why is aphex not booked for the upcoming festival season? Autechre is already touring