IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

what if nothing more get uploaded on this store ? seems a bit dead to me... 

:cerious:

I think Richard is busy with other things, and will eventually get back to putting up more stuff...

I'm confident there will be more, most obviously all the rest of his Rephlex stuff. Otherwise would have fallen little short after all the excitement and activity in the start (eh, remember Rephlex store). I just thought Rich would have continued adding stuff there right away instead of this halt here. Like, start as you mean to go on  :dadjoke: 

Or maybe we should be super excited about the fact that everything has been super quiet for some time now. Imminence? :w00t:

I'm not sure if 250+ unreleased tracks is what I'd call "underdelivering".

plus, i'm guessing the next load will be a big one. so that might take a while. and he also needs to spend all his money first before he's ready for more.

Aphex NEVER caters to expectation. I'm personally less excited about random track dumps, more excited about his new music. I like the style I heard from houston/primavera

Richard should stop wasting his time making music and get back to fiddling with his webstore.

Richard should stop wasting his time making music and get back to fiddling with his webstore.

lol, yes. He could also kick the kids and waifu out of the door. Who needs a family when you have such a warm, understanding and caring fanbase?

On a serious note it's quite interesting that Richard wants to have a total control over the store. He could've just left it to someone else to take care of. It's nice though that he's still willing to chat with fans as he did on SC. Not personally so interested about that side but it seems to be important to some people so it's cool. Quite a different approach from the majority of "big" names imho.

We've seen this cycle of starting off strong -> overpromising -> underdelivering a couple times already

jesus fucking christ

Edited by BCM

We've seen this cycle of starting off strong -> overpromising -> underdelivering a couple times already

jesus fucking christ

I agree it's a frustrating cycle but it's no reason to take the Lord's name in vain

Between this and the thread about squarepusher never releasing anything good again I'm fully considering continuing to not pay for my watmm membership

jesus fucking christ

I agree it's a frustrating cycle but it's no reason to take the Lord's name in vain

Between this and the thread about squarepusher never releasing anything good again I'm fully considering continuing to not pay for my watmm membership

Don't fret Rob and Sean will save the day (as always), those 2 Scots obviously don't even feature in this equation/dilemma (as always)

Edited by beerwolf

But Joyrex's bbq!

But Joyrex's bbq!

JR is still working on those watmm t-shirts for a 2020 release.

But Joyrex's bbq!

Fuck yes - I need my Weber Spirit e310!

You should che-che-check Mikhail Chekalin

There gonna be something previously unreleased by Mikhail Chekalin on GOST Zvuk special sub label fyi

Edited by telefunken