IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

Surprised at the minimum speculation of a potential new album or bleep store update after these new announcements of shows. I've got a good feeling something will be coming our way sooner rather than later  :music:

Surprised at the minimum speculation of a potential new album or bleep store update after these new announcements of shows. I've got a good feeling something will be coming our way sooner rather than later  :music:

he did much touring without releasing anything, i wouldn't be too sure about this. bleep store probably... would be a nice surprise.

Edited by indulin

i wonder what the next thing will be

he said to ivan ooze something like he would put up the houston record

he also said something about getting good tape gear for mastering the old stuff. i could see him getting a lot done on that front.

last year he combined stuff we've heard that got mastered with stuff we hadn't heard. maybe we will see that again

he also did stuff that was previously only on vinyl (gak). maybe universal indicator, one day?

the fact that he put lisbon acid up seems like a hint that analord is coming

Edited by very honest

i wonder what the next thing will be

he said to ivan ooze something like he would put up the houston record

he also said something about getting good tape gear for mastering the old stuff. i could see him getting a lot done on that front.

last year he combined stuff we've heard that got mastered with stuff we hadn't heard. maybe we will see that again

he also did stuff that was previously only on vinyl (gak). maybe universal indicator, one day?

the fact that he put lisbon acid up seems like a hint that analord is coming

lisbon acid got put up ages and ages ago.  Outside of a couple comments, he hasn't had any activity at all.

I would hope for more one off releases at his upcoming gigs.

• 2 weeks later...

Spontanious party in my house here tonight, cuz rave got caught by police... Boring tech in the dance shed,playing afx,J slazzzz and ace of clubs in the extra sitting room. But it seems like noone digging it? I can never understand! It is SO damn fantastic! Are people realy that different!!?!

• 4 weeks later...

Ive been listening to his SoundCloud works recently and was reminded at the sheer volume of incredible unreleased material that I've yet to fully discover. It's like he blessed us with a decades worth of ear candy to explore, so appreciative.