IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

SELECT stuff FROM a.shelf WHERE "Blerp" ~* "whatevs";

STUFF actually is a very handy MSSQL function...

SELECT tbl_clownfart.penis

FROM tbl_clownfart

WHERE pid(hehe) = 'new aphex twin in 201%'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hopefully all the Rephlex stuff will be thrown up this year

Also SAW 1.5, although that may not make the Bleepstore (R&S/Apollo innit)

Why would r&s hold rights to tracks they havent released? Also, saw2 was not on r&s, so if rdj wants to release an album called saw 1.5, i'm pr sure he could do so.

Since the first rumors about those new SAW editions arose, I've been a bit confused if SAW I 25 year anniversary luxus edition with bonus tracks etc. and SAW 1.5 are supposed to be the same thing or not. Taking a glimpse at the SC playlist RDJ created for SAW 1.5 I would say they are the same thing. Thinking something like a double album edition where the SAW 1.5 would be the other part of the bundle. :unsure:

Hopefully all the Rephlex stuff will be thrown up this year

Also SAW 1.5, although that may not make the Bleepstore (R&S/Apollo innit)

Why would r&s hold rights to tracks they havent released? Also, saw2 was not on r&s, so if rdj wants to release an album called saw 1.5, i'm pr sure he could do so.

I just remember RDJ saying he was "in talks with R&S" around the time he confirmed SAW 1.5

Always assumed 1.5 would be like what Grumpy Old Daddy mentioned above, a 'deluxe' 85-92 with a boatload of bonus tracks, but maybe it will be a standalone release?

I'd love to have  a remaster of SAW 85-92 on vinyl

Hasn't it been remastered twice already? Once on 2008 and Discogs mentions a 2011 remaster

I was burned by the SAW II repress, so I didn't trust any of the others and never picked it up. Are they good quality?

I'd love to have  a remaster of SAW 85-92 on vinyl

Hasn't it been remastered twice already? Once on 2008 and Discogs mentions a 2011 remaster

I was burned by the SAW II repress, so I didn't trust any of the others and never picked it up. Are they good quality?

No idea. Seems there was a remastered vinyl in 2006 and a digital remaster in 2008. Haven't heard either

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...