IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

With all this new Ae I gotta say my body is not ready for new phex twins.

maybe that's the grand plan.. release all this music and create an apocalyptic idm meltdown.

although we did survive the afx soundcloud armageddon, this could be much, much worse

Has there ever been a year where everybody dropped something fresh? As mentioned in another thread, we’ve gotten Ae, Ceephax, Mike P, VSnares (x2) among others already this year. If AFX and/or BoC have releases scheduled it’s gonna get close to system overload.

Has there ever been a year where everybody dropped something fresh? As mentioned in another thread, we’ve gotten Ae, Ceephax, Mike P, VSnares (x2) among others already this year. If AFX and/or BoC have releases scheduled it’s gonna get close to system overload.

confield, drukqs, go plastic and geogaddi were released within 6 months of each other

confield, drukqs, go plastic and geogaddi were released within 6 months of each other

Oh, to have not been 10 years old at the time. 

What do you guys think a new aphex release would sound like? Not like been sitting around or outtakes but new new.

Can't wait to see in what form the detuned pads and acid lines come in this time

unknown.png

Haha.. good predictions. And yeah I wonder. Pls Richard do an ambient or noise / industrial release, something extreme!

And if not extreme just make it really pretty or really hypnotic or both or a combination

What do you guys think a new aphex release would sound like? Not like been sitting around or outtakes but new new.

Can't wait to see in what form the detuned pads and acid lines come in this time

unknown.png

go back to the autechre sub forum

Ivan Ooze 9w 2a+1 e !

thanks for all the music you nice ass ginga! if you put some more tunes here before 2020 i promise i'll will even buy that gak albumUnlike

daddy1 7h a+1 !

Yes man, been doing other stuff, will deffo be getting back to work on this site asaik.

Was also waiting for tech to finish some custom mods on cassette decks, want to have them perfect before I insert my precious old tapes, nobody is more excited than me to do it )

daddy1 7h a+1 !

Yes man, been doing other stuff, will deffo be getting back to work on this site asaik.

Was also waiting for tech to finish some custom mods on cassette decks, want to have them perfect before I insert my precious old tapes, nobody is more excited than me to do it )

:catsalute: