IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

Richard said there's incentive in buying it from the AFX store and we've already witnessed that in the form of bonus tracks + Q&As. Impulses be damned. I can't fuck with Tidal.

so this is what a limited edition means in the digital vinyls world

Most likely pulled either at Richard's request or this was a mistake by someone in marketing/distribution that didn't know better. Hopefully it (re) appears on the Aphex Twin Store.

I have an unplayed copy if anyone's interested... Field Day as well

Most likely pulled either at Richard's request or this was a mistake by someone in marketing/distribution that didn't know better. Hopefully it (re) appears on the Aphex Twin Store.

do a givaway! or something! I'm broke!  :biggrin:  :psyduck:

how many times you guys play your digital files until you notice a diference in sound? i give it 10 plays more or less until i start noticing minor artifacts here and there, specially in the mid section of the files... at around 3 mbs for 320kbps files...

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

wow - I was going to say I'd buy them but then I saw the prices on discogs lol.

the digital was way better sounding than any vinyl rip, which is likely what you're going to find if you search around. 

easy to assume, the digitals are being prepped for release and tidal just jumped the gun in publishing it early. probably easiest to just wait for a standard release at this point ..

If it is going to be properly released - and tidal jumped the gun - i would have expected some artwork coming with the tracks. Because there was no artwork, something else might be at play. Which was a bit odd, imo. And could make the case there's not a proper release for these tracks in the pipeline.

Still open for speculation....

the digital was way better sounding than any vinyl rip, which is likely what you're going to find if you search around. 

easy to assume, the digitals are being prepped for release and tidal just jumped the gun in publishing it early. probably easiest to just wait for a standard release at this point ..

You're probably right - I wonder if Tidal (or WARP) jumped the gun posting this early, and it will appear (officially) on the Aphex Twin Store first...

It’ll be released alongside New York, NY 4.11.19

ああ、あなたはおそらく何かを知っていますか?