Sign in to follow this  
Time Tourist

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

17 minutes ago, DavieAddison said:

Did anyone who ordered the records get digital downloads yet? I ordered both yesterday and they’re not showing up. Pretty much just want the high quality soundlab download because I have the rest 

My order has no downloads. I just bought soundlab20 a la cart yesterday, because who knows.

I don't think these two records come with digital downloads.

i remember hearing people say the aphex store takes a few days to register your digis after purchasing a physical. keep checking over the next couple days

Just chiming in to say that Soundlab is incredibly lush.

I keep listening to Soundlab20 over and over. The more I listen, the more different emotions and memories come to the front and make me cry and release. Connected to certain sounds in the song/chimes/electronic cicada buzz makes my eyes water thinking about it. Soundlab20, Amazing! Combined with the Awesome Acid Manchester Rave, Thanks for the Healing, RDJ:)

:aphexsign::aphexsign::aphexsign:

• Like 4

Oh man...Vinyl has arrived. So happy. Sounds great on a proper system!

Weirdly, the account on site has no link to digital files for me. 😕 
Any ideas?

Wow you got yours already? Mine just shipped today, but I’m in the US. I still don’t have the downloads in my account either. 

mine shipped today, no digis..messaged Ochre's zendesk think on the afx store about it..will post what they say when i get a reply here.

cant wait to get those tracks spinning wax!!!

Houston 12" at the show did not come with a download card, no digitals with the purchase

Field Day 12" at the show did not come with a download card, no digitals with the purchase

Tuss 3x12" from Aphex Twin Bleep site did not come with digitals

Don't see why the London and Manchester 12's will be any different, they probably do not and will not come with digitals. Could be wrong though!

Just now, hijexx said:

Houston 12" at the show did not come with a download card, no digitals with the purchase

Field Day 12" at the show did not come with a download card, no digitals with the purchase

Don't see why the London and Manchester 12's will be any different, they probably do not and will not come with digitals. Could be wrong though!

damn..i'd kill for the tuss 3x to be in stock on the store again..

4 hours ago, hijexx said:

I wish those first 3 would show up on the store...

7 minutes ago, Aural Unrest said:

Loving Soundlab20 🙂

He’s reminding everyone that no one does braindance better here.

• Like 1

Oh thanks! I forgot!!

:S

• Like 1

legit stuck about what to do with my spare london..I hate flipping records so bad but trading scares me. if I could personally asses the quality of rephlex vinyl clone.nl found in their warehouse, i'd be tempted to flip for some of that but fuck paying 300eur for a mouldy analord binder 🙄..or a waterdamaged Rushup Edge

My copy of D'arch - Shipwreck came with what looks like one of the corners chewed off by a rat, I dont mind as its really small but still. some of the prices on there are..phenomenally bad

I'm a little bummed I missed out on these, but I did manage to snag one of the copies of Rushup Edge when that was up briefly, so I guess I shouldn't complain. Honestly owning particularly rare records kinda stresses me out haha

• Like 2

Got my London and Manchester records today, gonna give 'em a spin this weekend

there is a difference between these tracks from manchester & london vinyls with others same tracks from orphans & orphaned deejay selek 2006-2008 except for Soundlab20?

Midi pipe2c edit, +3

Rozzboxv2mam+4

those 4 new field day tracks make a nice little ep

Time to release Healing Music

:aphexsign:               :aphexsign:

in the

4 th decade

:aphexsign::aphexsign: