New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The year's not quite over yet...

Well, I wonder why MIKE & Rich would be released by Planet µ...

Posted Images

i remember hearing people say the aphex store takes a few days to register your digis after purchasing a physical. keep checking over the next couple days

I keep listening to Soundlab20 over and over. The more I listen, the more different emotions and memories come to the front and make me cry and release. Connected to certain sounds in the song/chimes/electronic cicada buzz makes my eyes water thinking about it. Soundlab20, Amazing! Combined with the Awesome Acid Manchester Rave, Thanks for the Healing, RDJ:)

:aphexsign::aphexsign::aphexsign:

• Like 4

mine shipped today, no digis..messaged Ochre's zendesk think on the afx store about it..will post what they say when i get a reply here.

cant wait to get those tracks spinning wax!!!

Houston 12" at the show did not come with a download card, no digitals with the purchase

Field Day 12" at the show did not come with a download card, no digitals with the purchase

Tuss 3x12" from Aphex Twin Bleep site did not come with digitals

Don't see why the London and Manchester 12's will be any different, they probably do not and will not come with digitals. Could be wrong though!

Just now, hijexx said:

Houston 12" at the show did not come with a download card, no digitals with the purchase

Field Day 12" at the show did not come with a download card, no digitals with the purchase

Don't see why the London and Manchester 12's will be any different, they probably do not and will not come with digitals. Could be wrong though!

damn..i'd kill for the tuss 3x to be in stock on the store again..

4 hours ago, hijexx said:

I wish those first 3 would show up on the store...

legit stuck about what to do with my spare london..I hate flipping records so bad but trading scares me. if I could personally asses the quality of rephlex vinyl clone.nl found in their warehouse, i'd be tempted to flip for some of that but fuck paying 300eur for a mouldy analord binder ?..or a waterdamaged Rushup Edge

My copy of D'arch - Shipwreck came with what looks like one of the corners chewed off by a rat, I dont mind as its really small but still. some of the prices on there are..phenomenally bad

I'm a little bummed I missed out on these, but I did manage to snag one of the copies of Rushup Edge when that was up briefly, so I guess I shouldn't complain. Honestly owning particularly rare records kinda stresses me out haha

• Like 2

Time to release Healing Music

:aphexsign:               :aphexsign:

in the

4 th decade

:aphexsign::aphexsign:

6 minutes ago, diatoms said:

Time to release Healing Music

:aphexsign:               :aphexsign:

in the

4 th decade

:aphexsign::aphexsign: