IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

Seems like the tracks page 

57 minutes ago, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:

Anyone notice the 'tracks' page has been slightly updated to show the RDJ pseudonym beside its respective track? Also I'm fairly certain the artwork sizes/height of each block seems smaller, allowing more tracks to be displayed at once.

https://aphextwin.warp.net/tracks

Pretty sure this is a change that's happened in the last week or so, as I check the page semi-regularly for new shit and don't remember seeing it last time.

No idea if this is Warp simply neatening up the interface, or if it's in preparation for something? Maybe best not to get our hopes up. The 'old cassettes mastered' heading has been there for how fucking long now?!?!

Seems like it's changed a bit more since your post.

On 6/4/2017 at 9:04 AM, Time Tourist said:

Guys, i think the new countdown is for a new album. If you consider it from Japanese time, it ends at midnight of July 7, which is a Friday... So I'm guessing it's a new release.

gosh i wonder what it could be

38 minutes ago, eye said:

Tighter table, I thought. Could be wishful thinking ?

yeah the tighter table was already there when I first posted. I took a screenshot of the page this morning (in case it got wiped) and can confirm it hasn't changed.

it's been a fun day though. I expect this thread will gain momentum again once the 'play' icon changes next year, so I'll see you all then

• Haha 2

On 6/18/2020 at 7:29 AM, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:

Anyone notice the 'tracks' page has been slightly updated to show the RDJ pseudonym beside its respective track? Also I'm fairly certain the artwork sizes/height of each block seems smaller, allowing more tracks to be displayed at once.

https://aphextwin.warp.net/tracks

Pretty sure this is a change that's happened in the last week or so, as I check the page semi-regularly for new shit and don't remember seeing it last time.

No idea if this is Warp simply neatening up the interface, or if it's in preparation for something? Maybe best not to get our hopes up. The 'old cassettes mastered' heading has been there for how fucking long now?!?!

I noticed the Collapse tracks are listed twice now, at first I thought it was new bonus songs.  And they still don't have the full length Concentrate Mix of CIRKLON3 up yet?

• 1 month later...

the initial bleepstore dump was immense. since then, there have been great updates. soundlab20, flngchrods, zt01, no stillson. not a firehose but definitely a nice addition to the continuing output through other channels like soundcloud, albums and youtube

Edited by very honest

Ok I'm doing it

PLEASE:)

:aphexsign::aphexsign::aphexsign:

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

Richard is the ultimate Don Draper meme. I'm on my phone so I can't meme but the Ginsburg panel is WATMM saying "I think about new Aphex all the time!" and Richard is the "I don't think about you at all" panel. 

• Haha 1
  • Burger 1

On 8/4/2020 at 4:47 AM, xxx said:

Richard is the ultimate Don Draper meme. I'm on my phone so I can't meme but the Ginsburg panel is WATMM saying "I think about new Aphex all the time!" and Richard is the "I don't think about you at all" panel. 

"how are you?"

"not great, rich!"

• 2 weeks later...

it just occured to me that Confederation Trough isn't on the store, only rushup. was it missing to begin with? that would mean Akunk is still vinyl-only.

17 minutes ago, Dragon said:

it just occured to me that Confederation Trough isn't on the store, only rushup. was it missing to begin with? that would mean Akunk is still vinyl-only.

Yes.

11 hours ago, Dragon said:

Akunk is the only song I don't have

from

:aphexsign:

11 hours ago, Dragon said:

Wasn't Confederation Trough offered digitally via the short-lived Rephlex store?

22 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

Wasn't Confederation Trough offered digitally via the short-lived Rephlex store?

I bought a lot during the last days of that store but I don't remember seeing a version of Confederation Trough that had Akunk there.