IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

one of my favorite covers

16 hours ago, cern said:

That was hidden in that NTF-crypto file

Somethings gonna happen and Im almost sure it has something with drukqs a re-issue

How did you find your way from the date inside the nft to this YouTube channel?

16 hours ago, Satans Little Helper said:

Must say these doesn't sound like afx to me, but I like them nevertheless. Would be surprised if this is new afx though.

both are AFX, one is a live rip and the other a seemingly paulstretched track off the fuji tape.. ?

• Like 2

i believe we are getting some new music, prob made with a tracker.

so first he uploads 2 drukqs style tracks on his soundcloud (one that he already put up before)

then they hint to this date, hidden in a friggin nft file and next he releases a microtuning system for daws

sooo, drukqs2 confirmed for me

• Like 1
  • Big Brain 1

anyone seen a blimp anywhere?

Syro-Blimp.jpg

2 minutes ago, chronical said:

both are AFX, one is a live rip and the other a seemingly paulstretched track off the fuji tape.. ?

thx. although live rip doesn't mean much for me. there's plenty of stuff in there from others. tracks get mistaken to be from him quite regularly, if my memory serves me well. either way, i like those tracks. regardless of who made them.

10 minutes ago, Satans Little Helper said:

anyone seen a blimp anywhere?

Syro-Blimp.jpg

thx. although live rip doesn't mean much for me. there's plenty of stuff in there from others. tracks get mistaken to be from him quite regularly, if my memory serves me well. either way, i like those tracks. regardless of who made them.

no that's definitely his, IIRC there are multiple versions of this track from two live sets, with the track being listed as one of his in the tracklist given. If you were implying that it might be some other ID. Just wanted you to know, no hard feelings ? 

• Thanks 1