IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

3 minutes ago, chronical said:

I guess we got greedy after 250+ unreleased songs on soundcloud

yeah honestly i should probably start listening to those before complaining about no new music

• Farnsworth 1

what's everyone on about? the new album's been up since midnight UK timezone. is it region locked?

anyways, 4932jksdfsxlksdjf [cockslapp3r mix] is my favourite one on the album so far!

Edited by milkface
  • Haha 2

I really, really want to be very surprised that someone purposely stirred up a lot of supporters’ hopes with a well-hidden date inside of a gif that someone else paid $130,000 for, but actually meant fuck all - but we are all living in this timeline together. 

• Farnsworth 3

13 minutes ago, jules said:

I really, really want to be very surprised that someone purposely stirred up a lot of supporters’ hopes with a well-hidden date inside of a gif that someone else paid $130,000 for, but actually meant fuck all - but we are all living in this timeline together. 

This is the end, my friend.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

do i keep checking until 23:59 HST ?

asking for a acid fiend

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, jules said:

it's brilliant

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tbf said:

it's brilliant

No not really. It’s just a really douchey move to intentionally disappoint a ton of uber-fans that have a lot of interest in, are emotionally invested in, and find solace in the artists’ new music. It’s not much different than your bank promising you a high rate of interest only to turn around and be like humph 0.25% har har jokes on you! Ha! You didn’t get what you expected! So brilliant to mislead you! Ha!

I just think the day and age of these mystery campaigns and shit are behind us. Give us the the music. Take our money (the same money the faithful fans have shelled out for decades). We’re like ages 30-55 now.

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Like 14

To be clear I don’t believe we’re entitled to anything. But dangling some fucking fake cheese on the gold gilded rope the fans have all paid for for decades is kinda mean. ?‍♂️ 

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Haha 1

of course it could just be an epic fail on someone else's part. 

Rich: So is the giant robot aphex ready to walk through London for the album launch?

Warp: yeah about that... the robot doesnt work and MPO havent pressed the records either

Rich: oh lol, sucks to be a fan. eph going on soundcloud for a while. 

Edited by donquixote
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, donquixote said:

of course it could just be an epic fail on someone else's part. 

For sure - this is the most likely scenario imo. 

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

On 4/13/2021 at 3:32 PM, Ivan Ooze said:

vmmjkc76kss61.png

did this actually come from Richard, or anyone related to WARP? why did we pay so much attention to this thing?

did this actually come from Richard, or anyone related to WARP? why did we pay so much attention to this thing?
Wus a file in the nft, weirdcore posted how to acces it