Jump to content

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]


Time Tourist
 Share

Recommended Posts

my take on this: he's using the NFT format to test whether or not fans would notice/react to things like this, and it turns out we have.

when the soundcloud activity started back in 2015, he tried to upload another artist's track (as "80s tite") to test the copyright algorithm - and it worked, sc picked it up despite it being so obscure. NFT is such a new thing, he'd be stupid not to hide files in it and guage the reaction.

btw, how much did NIN fans freak out about Ghosts 37 and 38 when they were discovered? i wanna get a base line here.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Dragon said:

my take on this: he's using the NFT format to test whether or not fans would notice/react to things like this, and it turns out we have.

when the soundcloud activity started back in 2015, he tried to upload another artist's track (as "80s tite") to test the copyright algorithm - and it worked, sc picked it up despite it being so obscure. NFT is such a new thing, he'd be stupid not to hide files in it and guage the reaction.

btw, how much did NIN fans freak out about Ghosts 37 and 38 when they were discovered? i wanna get a base line here.

Maybe I’d be inclined to agree with that if Weirdcore didn’t upload a step by step guide to unlock a troll 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jules said:

Maybe I’d be inclined to agree with that if Weirdcore didn’t upload a step by step guide to unlock a troll 

 

 

perhaps not a troll, but a serious attempt to find out how much effort it takes to find a hidden file in there. for all we know, it could've been present for ages before Weirdcore caved in with the instructions

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Dragon said:

perhaps not a troll, but a serious attempt to find out how much effort it takes to find a hidden file in there. for all we know, it could've been present for ages before Weirdcore caved in with the instructions

 

That's my new mission in life: checking every video file if it's not a hidden .zip...:rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Adamovich said:

That's my new mission in life: checking every video file if it's not a hidden .zip...:rolleyes:

*checks the runoff screen on my VHS of Windowlicker for clues*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/17/2021 at 3:30 PM, jules said:

Maybe I’d be inclined to agree with that if Weirdcore didn’t upload a step by step guide to unlock a troll 

 

 

are u certain it was weirdcore? i thought it was freeka tet? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bodhidharma said:

are u certain it was weirdcore? i thought it was freeka tet? 

I’m pretty sure it was. It’s fine either way, no worries. Something will come out someday

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/14/2021 at 4:22 PM, DavieAddison said:

Drop the Melodies From Mars remake you coward

I received this e mail today but 2 hours later  it was already out of stock. Anyone knows if it’s legit ? (Or already posted, sorryz then)

 

6366C229-35A6-42AD-A9A0-7CFAF830B8E5.png

Edited by zaizai
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/17/2021 at 12:28 PM, Adamovich said:

speaking of, when this will be out:

jfc...

 

Based on the still shot that the infamous shoop was created with, you got the feeling that she was a no-nonsense Latina who was done with your shit. Seeing her irl anime eyes and smile completely changes that. I wonder what else she went on to do in late 90s LA. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Aphex Twin
Melodies From Mars
Cat: 050307 9. Rel: 01 Jan 90
 
 
 
                                                                             Released on January 01, 1990 ???
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, psn said:

Unix time + 20 years.

                                                           so Melodies From Mars will be released on January 19, 2038

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, diatoms said:

                                                           so Melodies From Mars will be released on January 19, 2038

soooon

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

                                                i just wanna go to an aphex acid rave with everyone

                                                                          :aphexsign::aphexsign::aphexsign:

                                                                                          

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...