IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

46 minutes ago, d-a-m-o said:

wouldn't hold my breath for the birthday celebration but I really hope the NEW stuff (and I mean a new album of new music) is planned for this fall...

one can dream...

Either that or the high quality rips from the casette deck that he had built for himself that he was teasing about would be cool for this year.

1 minute ago, Consul said:

Either that or the high quality rips from the casette deck that he had built for himself that he was teasing about would be cool for this year.

i actually stopped listening to the soundclurd dump because of him mentioning this

was gonna get blown away again like 2015 but in hq

think i'll go back now though, too many memories and fun times

we buried my dad on january 28, 2015

rdj releasing and continually releasing new tunes right then and throughout the year into the next

helped me get through the loss of my dad

which i'm tearing up over right now

can't thank you enough aphex:)

at least the ones i thought were grandest, i voted for (http://user18081971.watmm.com/vote/tracks/top30/) and they were released

Pretend Analog Extmix 2B,e2,ru                                                      

Spiral Staircase (AFX Remix)

28 organ 1.1 [ru,ec,+9]    (wish it still had the alien babble part)

with my family [48k] *

no cares [48k ] *

consciousness utopia

p-string

sekonda e,+2

efil pearls ,e,+4

winding road ,e,+4.1

clissold 101[dat28 otari] 48k *

T08 dx1+5

T13 Quadraverbia N+3

except this from circklon demo

4x Atlantis take1    glad he released this beatless 4am rave monster

Thanks RDJ:)

:aphexsign::aphexsign::aphexsign:

• Like 7

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, nebularisme said:

new activity in the store, at the moment is "just" the peel session 2, and it seems some page of the merch are gone..

Yeah it has the option of buying a vinyl too but I can't preview the tracks.

EDIT: Now I can

Edited by Consul

Seeing as we’ve had towels, umbrellas and face masks I was wondering if we could have (as it’s coming up to Christmas) maybe an Aphex Twin/Bat Man style utility belt complete with various SAS Iranian Embassy siege styled devices (mini grappling hook, wire cutters, knife, hand axe, mag lite, smoke grenades). Black boiler suit with Aphex Twin logo, Aphex balaclava and an Aphex Gas Mask. I’d pay a lot of money for that mate. Think about it ? ? 

Edited by beerwolf
  • Facepalm 1

17 hours ago, nebularisme said:

new activity in the store, at the moment is "just" the peel session 2, and it seems some page of the merch are gone..

Is this the first download in the official store that's available in 24-bit? Seems to me that previous high-res Aphex Twin downloads were available only from other stores (Bleep, Qobuz, etc.).

4 hours ago, beerwolf said:

Seeing as we’ve had towels, umbrellas and face masks I was wondering if we could have (as it’s coming up to Christmas) maybe an Aphex Twin/Bat Man style utility belt complete with various SAS Iranian Embassy siege styled devices (mini grappling hook, wire cutters, knife, hand axe, mag lite, smoke grenades). Black boiler suit with Aphex Twin logo, Aphex balaclava and an Aphex Gas Mask. I’d pay a lot of money for that mate. Think about it ? ? 

I want that and tanks - proper sized fuckers too, not some shit remote controlled toy…..

and affordable bank vault style housing… interior design by Afx

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bighairycellar said:

Is this the first download in the official store that's available in 24-bit? Seems to me that previous high-res Aphex Twin downloads were available only from other stores (Bleep, Qobuz, etc.).

No, the first 24 bit in his store is MARCHROMT30a Edit 2b 96

i was logged in pretty early but totally missed there were vinyls for sale in the merch section. i was contemplating the slipmat but the utlimately decided my current Warp slipmat was fine. ugh

Hahah! It doesn’t matter, I would of bought the vinyl only to sell. The downloads do me fine. £400 profit (200 each, maybe more) in the pocket would be nice as pie.

Edited by beerwolf