IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

He has been keeping a very low profile lately. Everyone seems focusing their hopes on Boards of Canada at the moment. I would imagine the next step is a new Warp Aphex Twin album ?

All other boxes have been ticked in recent years (merchandise, gigs, EPs, odd tracks on store and Soundcloud)

I really hope its a double and as schizo as Drukqs but obviously fresh out of that wonderful big brain of his ? 

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 4

On 3/4/2022 at 6:02 PM, J3FF3R00 said:

Analord 2.0 plz

the binder last sold for £1000. Would be great to reissue with the additional tapes he promised just to kill this aftermarket madness 

On 4/22/2022 at 11:18 AM, beerwolf said:

He has been keeping a very low profile lately. Everyone seems focusing their hopes on Boards of Canada at the moment. I would imagine the next step is a new Warp Aphex Twin album ?

All other boxes have been ticked in recent years (merchandise, gigs, EPs, odd tracks on store and Soundcloud)

I really hope its a double and as schizo as Drukqs but obviously fresh out of that wonderful big brain of his ? 

If you take SYRO we will need to wait till 2027

@o00o Just shootin’ the breeze but wIf we had a second dose of The Tuss and Analord in the meantime then I’m sure we’d all be happy punters ?

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

For those unaware, Weirdcore is doing an exhibit in London accompanied by 1 or 2 (not sure) songs from RDJs recent livesets. IIRC afx mentioned those live tracks were still a work in progress, it seems like he might've finished them. Would love to hear them in full :sorcerer:

There's quite a few Instagram stories up where you can hear it.

https://www.instagram.com/weirdcoretv/

Edited by chronical
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, chronical said:

For those unaware, Weirdcore is doing an exhibit in London accompanied by 1 or 2 (not sure) songs from RDJs recent livesets. IIRC afx mentioned those live tracks were still a work in progress, it seems like he might've finished them. Would love to hear them in full :sorcerer:

Reminds me of Polynomial-C.

1 hour ago, chronical said:

have you been able to find the full versions of these on youtube? Where have they been played before?

Edited by o00o