IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

The countdown IS the promo.

The countdown hasn't been promoted once via Warp/Aphex social accounts. Literally, the only exposure was a link at the bottom of the NTS Field Day stream page. Surely if it was something major, Warp's marketing team would be all over this.

The countdown hasn't been promoted once via Warp/Aphex social accounts. Literally, the only exposure was a link at the bottom of the NTS Field Day stream page. Surely if it was something major, Warp's marketing team would be all over this.

This is for us :)

Hope so.

Still no promo from Warp/RDJ though. That kinda has me worried :'(

you want another timer ?

slight offshoot but reminds me of the Overwatch Sombra character countdown - timer after timer after timer which offered absolutely no details on her, horrendous

Hope so.

Still no promo from Warp/RDJ though. That kinda has me worried :'(

you want another timer ?

slight offshoot but reminds me of the Overwatch Sombra character countdown - timer after timer after timer which offered absolutely no details on her, horrendous

Switch to Paragon - new character every 3 weeks

Whilst pricks are being gotten a grip of...

Why does it jump from 02:13:32:00:000 to 02:13:31:05:999 and not 02:13:31:59:999 which I'd expect it to?

I couldn't do the simplest math even if my daughter's life depended on it, so please be gentle with your retorts.

Why does it jump from 02:13:32:00:000 to 02:13:31:05:999 and not 02:13:31:59:999 which I'd expect it to?

I couldn't do the simplest math even if my daughter's life depended on it, so please be gentle with your retorts.

To mess with our heads is probably the real reason.

The code on the page works out a duration in days, say like 2.222199999999999

Where 2 is the days and the .222... is a fraction of a day.

Then is works out the hours, minutes, seconds and thousands of a second of that fraction of a day to display.

When the seconds bit is worked out you should have 0-59 seconds,

There are 3600 seconds in a hour but the code uses 360 instead.

So the 'seconds' are a factor of ten out,  59 = 5.9, 58 = 5.8 etc down to 1 second = 0.1

the 'seconds' are then rounded down for the counter display, 5.9 rounds down to 5 etc, so it displays 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0.

To mess with our heads is probably the real reason.

The code on the page works out a duration in days, say like 2.222199999999999

Where 2 is the days and the .222... is a fraction of a day.

Then is works out the hours, minutes, seconds and thousands of a second of that fraction of a day to display.

When the seconds bit is worked out you should have 0-59 seconds,

There are 3600 seconds in a hour but the code uses 360 instead.

So the 'seconds' are a factor of ten out,  59 = 5.9, 58 = 5.8 etc down to 1 second = 0.1

the 'seconds' are then rounded down for the counter display, 5.9 rounds down to 5 etc, so it displays 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0.

Thanks! Clarifies it for me.