New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

People are saying it'll be a Melodies From Mars release, I'm hoping it'll be an announcement for a new release + a new single. 

Either way just excited things are happening  :aphexsign:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No not really. It’s just a really douchey move to intentionally disappoint a ton of uber-fans that have a lot of interest in, are emotionally invested in, and find solace in the artists’ new music. It

The year's not quite over yet...

Posted Images

I'm not expecting a huge announcement either, but I know we'll be getting SOMETHING that'll keep us all content for at least a little while. 

Has it been undoubtedly concluded that Richard does indeed say "bleepstore" in that video? I've watched that video over 20 times and still am unable to hear him say it.

Maybe it's not about aphex tunes, but about warp revamping into time-warp? As it brings you back to the future from the nineties? ;d

Had Chrome open with the countdown yesterday, window still open and now shows 00:07:25:00:xxx

Just opened a Safari browser window and the counter shows 00:10:29:05:xxx

LOL!!!

post-21431-0-18992500-1500538741_thumb.jpg

Edited by davidl

this countdown is dumb. it doesn't make any sense. It's not even based on a universal time zone. It's all over the place and shit. Should've just put something that said check back on the 20th for more info :aphex:

Had Chrome open with the countdown yesterday, window still open and now shows 00:07:25:00:xxx

Just opened a Safari browser window and the counter shows 00:10:29:05:xxx

LOL!!!

did the same to check and mine are in sync

maybe going in stand by over night fucked yours up

this countdown is dumb. it doesn't make any sense. It's not even based on a universal time zone. It's all over the place and shit. Should've just put something that said check back on the 20th for more info :aphex:

This. 

It's just turning into nonsense. It's one thing to put out mysteries and such like in the past, but this is just messing with people in a stupid way. 

The script on the page has been updated to take into account the timezone.

So I think whatever timezone you are in it will count down to zero at the previously mentioned Jul 20, 2017 16:02:03.478 BST (and not Jul 20, 2017 16:02:03.478 local time).

That is 15:02 GMT/UTC, which, with current daylight saving, is: 17:02 Europe daylight saving time, 11:02 am US Eastern time daylight saving, Jul21 00:02 in Tokyo, Ju;21 03:02 in New Zealand etc

What does the globe now look like incorporating these time-location relationships into a new 3 dimensional mapping? Don't tell me he's making that big face again.

Dear little piggy bank you gonna squeal real hard, real soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk