IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

Actually it's more like 1hr 40mins left, if we're using the UK timer as the standard.

NOOOOOO! Dutch standard man!  :sad:

Well it would be longer than 7 hours since it's going slower than real-time. Hopefully they don't wait until every time zone hits zero or we'll probably be waiting until tomorrow. Which I guess would make sense seeing as most music is released on Fridays.

Has everyone who's seeing currently something different to the UK timer done a hard reset on their browser to acount for the code change which added the timezone in?

Has everyone who's seeing currently something different to the UK timer done a hard reset on their browser to acount for the code change which added the timezone in?

I just tried from a completely different computer and it's still showing around 7 hours for me (EST)

I just tried from a completely different computer and it's still showing around 7 hours for me (EST)

Bad luck bruh, we'll describe the beats to you in a new thread when it drops.

how much longer in the UK?

234.jpg

Just hit 39mins