IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

1O6NOyI.png

:music:          :music:          :music:          :music:           :music:           :music:           :music:           :music:           :music:           :music:               

I wonder if there's a possibility of any of these tracks getting a physical release. I know the Field Day record was supposed to be exclusive to people who actually bought it at the show, but that's essentially a new album. It would be great to actually have an opportunity to buy a physical version.

After all this time, I find out the Japanese windowlicker track's lyrics aren't "You sure look pretty, and tonight, I'll tickle your tits.". It's actually "You should not drink and take antibiotics". This is fucking me up. Listened to that track on repeat with my friend for an entire night once. 

This is absolutely fabulous. All of those little hints off his soundcloud and saying "yeah I've found this track and that track" has finally paid off in the best way man.

Just signed in now to see what happened, TOO MUCH TOO MUCH to handle!!! 

Head is gonna explode. 

Why is there a NEW sign next the old tuss stuff? 

It's never been on Bleep before.

I had never heard of hangable auto bulb. Bought it illico while hearing the first seconds of the first track. Jeebus...

you're a lucky man hearing that for the first time