IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

Field Day lp

luke vibert spiral staircase remix [future music competition] and a second version

pretend analog extmix 2b

28 organ epic

New TUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

:aphexsign::catnope:

If only the site worked while logged in so I could buy stuff. Especially because of this:

This store is operated by Bleep Stores on behalf of Aphex Twin. If you buy a whole release, album, ep etc then any tracks that are added to it after, you get for free :)

If only the site worked while logged in so I could buy stuff. Especially because of this:

This store is operated by Bleep Stores on behalf of Aphex Twin. If you buy a whole release, album, ep etc then any tracks that are added to it after, you get for free :)

Where did you read this?? 

I can't log into bleep, but I wonder if this means I get bonus tracks by virtue of buying the vinyls of ICBYD and RDJ...

I can't log into bleep, but I wonder if this means I get bonus tracks by virtue of buying the vinyls of ICBYD and RDJ...

Where did you read this?? 

There's "About" below the page where it says what I quoted.

Why's Arched Maid listed as new?

isnt it about 1 minute longer than the originals?

edit: actually forget that, mine just glitched out for some reason and said it was 6:41 long

Edited by Bodhidharma

Yeah keep getting in and then kicked out, probably too many people on it right now. 

I also wonder if you get the tracks for free if you already bought the vinyl of a certain album... 

everyone get of the internet, i'm trying to buy the field day record

I managed to get that, new Tuss tracks, new ICBYD tracks, Choirdrill (for free), and was about to download the new SYRO closer and then shit crashed. 

korg 1b, yeah!

where's this one?