IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

Will we be allowed to comment on tracks?

Each page has this at the bottom.

Comments

To comment on this you have to bag at least 1 track.

Not trying to sound like a dick but doesn't that kind of answer your question? or maybe it's not working for you, considering the site is crashing left and right. Basically, if you buy at least one track from a certain release then you should be able to drop a word in that release's comment section.

Comments

Not trying to sound like a dick but doesn't that kind of answer your question? or maybe it's not working for you, considering the site is crashing left and right. Basically, if you buy at least one track from a certain release then you should be able to drop a word in that release's comment section.

I can comment on the music I just bought, funnily enough I have been given a username, 'user159811'

Getting a lot of playback errors on previews, anyone else?

None, been listening non stop since I got home. But given all the problems, I'm not expecting the site to be stable for another few hours at least, til some of the curious horde give up perhaps.

Comments may have to be moderated too, so there's perhaps a delay from when people post them to when they actually appear.

https://aphextwin.warp.net/release/86262-aphex-twin-2-mixes-not-for-cash

edit: if people start posting weirdo creepy stuff moderation is bound to happen

Edited by Bechuga

Comments

I can comment on the music I just bought, funnily enough I have been given a username, 'user159811'

I changed my username but it posted a comment under the original name.

Mobile site seems to be streaming better for me. Timing couldn't be better, weekend just beginning and just popped a Red Bull + vodka. Set for the nite! ?

Luckily, paycheck and bday both hit on the same day, now take my money!

None, been listening non stop since I got home. But given all the problems, I'm not expecting the site to be stable for another few hours at least, til some of the curious horde give up perhaps.

Yeah same here, as long as I don't try to sign in the site works fine. 

Comments

yeah everyone starts with a default user###### handle, which you can change if you want.

I'm just gonna wait until the weekend when my ballsack is aching and sweating less than it is now from the working week. I must say I'm very, very excitied.

Cheers Uncle Richard!

Comments may have to be moderated too, so there's perhaps a delay from when people post them to when they actually appear.

https://aphextwin.warp.net/release/86262-aphex-twin-2-mixes-not-for-cash

edit: if people start posting weirdo creepy stuff moderation is bound to happen

if? lol

when.

Comments

yeah everyone starts with a default user###### handle, which you can change if you want.

I would've expected everyone to get his birthdate as username automatically,  guess privacy laws don't allow that... 

That MIDI pipe 2C edit is really really awesome. 

Edited by Time Tourist

Just bought one track to test out the site, and it went flawlessly, downloaded instantly. Don't give up yet fellas and felladies!

I don't normally like Reddit, but I did spot this in the comments: there's a beautiful, beatless version of vordhosbn tucked under the drukqs page

This is a great day.

The new tracks (that weren't on the Soundcloud dump) are underwhelming... At least the Rephlex roster is being rereleased though :catrecline:

u kidding? those tuss trax are bliss!

I still find it a bit odd to put a countdown for a bleepstore like that...

Edited by MIXL2

The new tracks (that weren't on the Soundcloud dump) are underwhelming... At least the Rephlex roster is being rereleased though :catrecline:

I still find it a bit odd to put a countdown for a bleepstore like that...

could be more to come 

this will cause some mega hype, would be good to drop a new album in midst of mega hype

(I know I'm just being hopeful but to some degree it makes sense)