IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

Holy shit, can't wait to dig into all of this later. The Tuss is my favorite of all of Richard's aliases so I'm really pumped there's another EP worth of new stuff!

The new tracks (that weren't on the Soundcloud dump) are underwhelming... At least the Rephlex roster is being rereleased though :catrecline:

I still find it a bit odd to put a countdown for a bleepstore like that...

could be more to come 

this will cause some mega hype, would be good to drop a new album in midst of mega hype

(I know I'm just being hopeful but to some degree it makes sense)

I imagine there is something else coming soon too. 

Why else would he not put the Barcelona and Houston track on here? Can't find a reason beside they being on a new album/ep of some sort. 

Question: did any of you who were able to sign in and buy notice if the extra/new tracks on an album you previously bought on bleep were free? 

Edited by Time Tourist

The new tracks (that weren't on the Soundcloud dump) are underwhelming... At least the Rephlex roster is being rereleased though :catrecline:

could be more to come 

this will cause some mega hype, would be good to drop a new album in midst of mega hype

Why else would he not put the Barcelona and Houston track on here? Can't find a reason beside they being on a new album/ep of some sort. 

Question: did any of you who were able to sign in and buy notice if the extra/new tracks on an album you previously bought on bleep were free? 

Doesn't seem to be, got Syro through Bleep and the bonus track costs 99p. 

could be more to come 

no. i own cheetah through bleep and it is full price through afx store =\

fyi also successfully purchased tuss and field day using firefox in private browsing. having 0 issues with the site

Thank god, i got back in after opening it on a new browser. I know better than to try and sign in now, i'm going to resign myself to streaming all these new gems for now :) It's weird i'm getting the errors on my phone though because i never logged in there. The site even works like an audio player and stays streaming when you have your phones screen to sleep!

Edited by omnii

could be more to come 

no. i own cheetah through bleep and it is full price through afx store =\

fyi also successfully purchased tuss and field day using firefox in private browsing. having 0 issues with the site

That kind of sucks as they almost force you to buy a whole album again. Well guess if you get 6 new tracks it's worth it in some cases. 

SAW-II, has new track on it. #23 though no Stone in focus

https://aphextwin.warp.net/release/68148

I don't see a new one? 

Man listening to Utopia gives me the best kind of nostalgia. Back when everyone was all skeptical like "This can't be Aphex"... Now 2 years later

I've noticed a lot of sets/albums coming and going when i log in. Never noticed either SAW on there, i remember seeing the Korg tracks once and they are gone now.

If you already bought a lot of the bleep releases you may want to sit those ones out for now specifically. Somewhere on the site it said those who already purchased the full albums would get the bonus tracks for free or something along those lines. You may want to look at your bleep store purchase history just in case.

If you already bought a lot of the bleep releases you may want to sit those ones out for now specifically. Somewhere on the site it said those who already purchased the full albums would get the bonus tracks for free or something along those lines. You may want to look at your bleep store purchase history just in case.

agreed

Yep. That's why I'm waiting for Bleep to fix the login issue so I can just download most of the tracks. Thank god I have all of his albums (and some EPs)

I still can't load the damn page. It was working at 9am but as soon as I wanted to view my basket it fucked off.
I also checked out my bleep purchase history. Unfortunately, the releases I bought in the past aren't automatically granted with new downloads.

That would have been rad. Oh well :(

Edited by J3FF3R00

agreed

Looks like we finally got those "Aphexian Treasures" you spoke of earlier

2094qic.jpgATTN lurkers: this is not a real thing. Just a joke.